Respected Contributor

Any diehard Kiehl's fans/users?

What are your favorite products? Are you seeing results? I used to use Kiehl's and have been hopping around between Paula's Choice and Philosophy. Thinking about going back to Kiehl's....
Super Contributor

Re: Any diehard Kiehl's fans/users?

Not a die hard fan but used to love them a lot more maybe a decade or so ago. They launch too much stuff for my liking. I do like the Calendula deep cleanser and the new Iris essence a lot. Midnight Elixir is wonderful on my combination skin, too.

One staple that I always have on hand is the Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado - I think it's one of the best eye creams for the price.

Occasional Contributor

I love Kiehl's products!  Use the Powerful Wrinkle Reducing serum faithfully; love the multi corrective cream and the Midnight Oil.  Have used their body cream for years, as well as their body scrubs.  I do not think I have ever tried a Kiehl's product that I did not like - and truly, I actually love most every one.  The products are high quality, have natural, light scents that do not overpower and that dissipate so you do not smell them all day, and any scents do not interfere with my perfumes.  I hope if you try their products you will be as satisfied as I have been for the last 25 years!

Esteemed Contributor

I used to care more for the Kiehl's brand when they prided themselves on not making exaggerated results claims.  Now that they operate like everyone else in that regard that makes their products seem just like the ordinary sold by others to me.  That's not to say the products are bad and unworthy to try.  The products I purchased regularly were the Avocado Eye Cream and the Ultra Face Cream.  I found both to do just what they were supposed to do... provide excellent hydration.  The Creamy Face Wash is pretty good too.   

Respected Contributor

Love their Avocado Eye Cream. This product is a hair product but love it. It is ther Hair Straightening Heat Protectant Smoothing Cream. It is great for frizzy hair and has a heat protectant built in.