Respected Contributor

Re: Any comments on the Tatcha grand collection

@lucky-girl  I missed the presentation but just watched it. I love these products from Tatcha: Camellia Cleansing Oil, Rice Powder in Sensitive, Dewy Skin Cream & The Primer. The product I did have that I did not like suprisingly was The Essence which I gave away. I absolutely love the Dewy Skin Cream & switched to that over JM's Face Butter. Altho, I also use Josie's skincare & love alot of her products. When I use Josie's face Milk, I do not need a cream moisturizer but seal it in with her Argan oil. 

Respected Contributor

I LOVE the Rice Powder for exfoliation.  It's gentle and I definitely see and feel the difference when I use it, which is about 2-3x per week.   I also liked the Camellia cleansing oil when I used that.  I personally didn't care for the couple of moisturizers that I tried and returned.

Valued Contributor

I think that this kit is worth it if you're using all of these products already. i am using the essence, exfoliator and the water cream. Of all of these I would repurchase the exfoliator only. I'm not impressed with either the essense or the water cream. I think that the water cream is a decent moisturizer, but wouldn't repurchase because I can get better elsewhere for less. 

Super Contributor

I have so much tatcha and I love most of it, except the essence, been using it, still not sure what it does, feels like water.  I love the neck cream and the primer is amazing

Super Contributor

I'm sure the products are very nice.  I'm going to try the cleanser sometime when I use up the ones I have.  I can't bring myself to pay that much for the collection, but truth be told if I tallyed up all I've purchased in the last 3 or 4 months it probably would be that much!  I guess I just don't like to see it spent in one place.  I think if you purchase this set you would be a happy girl.

Trusted Contributor

I use and LOVE all of the products in this set.  TATCHA revived my seventh decade skin and it is worth every penny to me.  I already have virtually all the products on Auto Delivery at earlier, excellent kit prices.  I otherwise would likely be tempted.  The lacquered box is beautiful. 

I'm surprised to read that others here don't care for the Essence.  I LOVE it and find it makes quite a difference in the hydration of my skin.  Depending on how dry my skin is, I will apply multiple "skins" of the essence, usually three at the most.  It really gets down to the lower levels of my skin and makes the products I layer over it work better.  I wake up the next day to skin that is still moisturized. 

Respected Contributor

@Barbara in Virginiaisn't it great when you find a product or two that you love....  and when you find a line that works for you it's like hitting the lottery!  I absolutely LOVE the rice powder, how it foams and what it does for my skin.

I'm hoping that Unilever will not destroy this line.  It's such a shame when companies with exceptional products are sold and ruined ...   Estee Lauder is (in)famous for this!

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@Barbara in Virginiaisn't it great when you find a product or two that you love....  and when you find a line that works for you it's like hitting the lottery!  I absolutely LOVE the rice powder, how it foams and what it does for my skin.

I'm hoping that Unilever will not destroy this line.  It's such a shame when companies with exceptional products are sold and ruined ...   Estee Lauder is (in)famous for this!

That's what I'm thinking. Will they change all the formulas and start using cheaper ingredients? I only use one product which I really like and I would be mad if they changed it.

Valued Contributor

I have been thinking about this collection for a few days.I already love the powder,oil and primer (used too much the first time and hated it).

I got a small free blue box  long ago and it is very nice.So I want the big one now.

The products last forever,you only need a small amount to see excellent results.

Topcash has 10% and the collecton has free shipping.

I will post again when I get the kit.