Trusted Contributor
I want to buy the IT Cosmetics CC and foundation duo for $46 + change. That's a great price but was wondering if there will be a day soon for beauty with a code or other beauty perk for us beauty babes? If I buy now and a week later see a missed opportunity I'll kick myself for being impatient lol. I know there's some real detectives on this board lol. 😁
Honored Contributor

@Midmod wrote:
I want to buy the IT Cosmetics CC and foundation duo for $46 + change. That's a great price but was wondering if there will be a day soon for beauty with a code or other beauty perk for us beauty babes? If I buy now and a week later see a missed opportunity I'll kick myself for being impatient lol. I know there's some real detectives on this board lol. 😁

@Midmod  - That is a great deal.  Not sure I'd wait on that one.  One tube of IT CC Glow - which is what I use - is $47 at ULTA and Sephora.

Trusted Contributor
IKR! That's what I thought. I'm always looking for a coupon or a code 😉. I'm that girl 😅
Super Contributor

@Midmod   Rakuten is 10% today

Valued Contributor

@Midmod  there is a sale on the IT website 

Honored Contributor

If they do a deal within the next week or two, you could call and get the difference removed, right?  Unless it's a Free S/H day I guess.  I never do that, but others here do.  I don't know what the timeframe is for getting a credit.  

Trusted Contributor
@Icegoddess
I didn't think of that,🤔