Esteemed Contributor

Re: Any beauties that enjoy Drew Barrymore's FLOWER line or would like to try...

I got a matte lipstick I really liked awhile back. It was in a white tube. I also bought a chubby lip pencil I really liked as well. Haven't tried anything else.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Any beauties that enjoy Drew Barrymore's FLOWER line or would like to try...

great. I paid full price. Ive only tried the brush that came with shadows so far. liked it. I have other stuff I need to use up 1st

Super Contributor

I want to try the Cherished fragrance. It's getting good reviews.

Occasional Contributor

SouthernFC the Cherished fragrance was available at least 3 ways under $5. You could get the EDP 0.5 ounce in a set with a 3.4 ounce body wash and body lotion. The second kit was a 0.5 ounce EDP with a soft pink lip butter and nail polish and the third kit was a fragrance coffret with all 3 fragrances--cherished, radiant and sultry. I picked up one of each kit. Cherished is a pretty soft somewhat powdery floral. Radiant is a stronger floral (think white flowers and less powder) and sultry is a soft floriental. There were fragrance samples bottles and paper strips in the regular fragrance section, but the boxed kits were in Christmas clearance.