Valued Contributor

Re: Any Wayne Goss fans here?

I love him.  I find him to be honest and straightforward.  I have tried many of his tips and they do work.

Respected Contributor

Even though I don’t wear makeup, I enjoy watching him. I think his makeup skills are exemplary.  And I feel he is a first-rate teacher. Clear and uncluttered presentations.

He also seems to be a sweetheart. Funny and vulnerable at times.

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy watching Wayne Goss. He has no interest in the beauty drama junk that other channels do, he's self effacing and humble. His videos are short and too the point too.

Respected Contributor

I have 2 of his eyeshadow brushes, his #11 bronzer brush and his #02 face brush which can be used for highlighter or setting the under eyes or blush. They are the best brushes I have for those areas. The eyeshadow brushes blend so quickly and evenly. 

I love his tips and he is so easy to watch. So talented and sweet. Love his channel! 

Respected Contributor

Another fan here. He tells the truth in a business in which that's almost taboo. AFAIC, he's our friend in the field.

Trusted Contributor

Love him! His brushes are amazing. I have many but want them all!
Trusted Contributor

Love him.  Can't wait for his makeup line to come out.  I also want to try his brushes- I've heard great things about them. I just have too much stuff right now- When I'm ready to buy his stuff is a the top of the list. 

Respected Contributor

Love Wayne! He's very knowledgeable but, beyond that, he's a sweet, kind soul who likes to stay away from negativity and YouTube drama. 

Regular Contributor

He's great.   At 46, I'm finally trying to figure out how to play with eyeshadow on my hooded eyes.  His videos are very good, though I will say that after my first try, my daughter told me I looked like a raccoon.  But hopefully I'll get there some day.  I also like Sanni, who is a British makeup artist.  missmai27 on Youtube.  She has some different takes on hooded eyes.  

I need to get some of his brushes.  They look wonderful

Respected Contributor

He is absolutely adorable and quite knowledgeable. I just love how he says mascara. Seriously though he really talented and I respect his opinions.