Super Contributor

Any SSC olive oil product users here?

I just ordered a SSC olive oil kit today at a pretty good price.. I have tried the body oil and although the scent is strong I liked it. This kit has 6 different olive oil items. I would love to hear if anyone has used these products and what you think. The serum looks good, but there are a lot of parabens in her her creams. I have never worried much about parabens, but there are multiple different ones in the body butter and face cream. Please help before it is too late for me to cancel. Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Any SSC olive oil product users here?

I have bought Perlier Olive Oil kits for years and really liked them. In fact my husband  is now using the body cream and soap.

Have not tried SSC. Looked for the SSC kit but only found eye balm and face and neck cream.

Esteemed Contributor

I love their body oil in the winter months.  Found the kit you're referring to and thinks it's a good buy.  The OO is seldom on special.  If I hadn't ordered the Elysee the other day, I'd pick it up. too.

Respected Contributor

I have used it in the past, and it was OK, but sometimes some of the items have an unpleasant smell.  Since I started using the Josie Maran Argan oil and whipped oil, I no longer use the SSC oils.  I definitely like the argan oil products better.  I do still use some other SSC products, however.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

I used them for a few years and loved them all--I liked the smell too. Jennifer used to have a TSV every Oct that I would buy--that has been been many years ago tho. Haven't seen the new stuff.

Respected Contributor

Tried this line several years ago and found the scent somewhat off-putting and too strong for my likings.