Respected Contributor

Any Recommendations For A Bronze Eyeliner?

I had used b lack for years and as I got older didn't like the look anymore. Then I switched to Brown and used that for years and now I am tired of that I do use navy which I like but would lie to try a Bronze color any one have one that they like? I have brown eyes. Anyother  colors would be helpful if you have brown eyes

Respected Contributor

Re: Any Recommendations For A Bronze Eyeliner?

[ Edited ]

I got a good one in a set of 6 sticks that I got from Skinn..I will look to see what color it is called- I never thought I would like it with my green eyes, but it has become one of my go-to's recently..Lasts forever

ETA: Yes, it IS called "Brazen"....

Contributor

I got one in a Mally’s TSV set a while  ago.  Bareminerals, Kyle cosmetics, and MAC have pretty Metallic  liners. 

Regular Contributor

I don't use black anymore, as I think its too harsh on this 70 yr old face. My go to's in the bronze category are the Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Bourbon and the Makeup Forever pencil in #62. Both are bronze in color and both have staying power if you like a pencil. 

Respected Contributor

Julep makes nice eyeliners and they have a Bronze. Look here on QVC and see if they have a set which is more cost friendly. Also the sets come with a sharpener and it's the best sharpener on the market. 

Honored Contributor

@cuddlesmama wrote:

I had used b lack for years and as I got older didn't like the look anymore. Then I switched to Brown and used that for years and now I am tired of that I do use navy which I like but would lie to try a Bronze color any one have one that they like? I have brown eyes. Anyother  colors would be helpful if you have brown eyes

@cuddlesmama A very dark purple looks great w/ brown eyes. If your eyes seem to need more definition than the bronze liner, you can use the brown first and the bronze on top of it. You can also use your brown liner and set it w/ a bronze shadow. 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@cuddlesmama wrote:

@cuddlesmama A very dark purple looks great w/ brown eyes. If your eyes seem to need more definition than the bronze liner, you can use the brown first and the bronze on top of it. You can also use your brown liner and set it w/ a bronze shadow. 

Thank you soo much!! I love these ideas!! I am going to try these!! Never would of thought of this!!

Honored Contributor

@cuddlesmama. 👍🏻

Super Contributor

IT Cosmetics No Tug Gel Eyeliner in Silk Taupe is my go to. You can see it in person at Ulta.

Respected Contributor

I like the It Silk Taupe one as well, and Stila LionHeart is great, deeper and richer bronze.  It brings out blue or green eyes so well.

Julep's was nice but irritated my eyes as do so many.  Pick a brand you know works for you and look for bronze in that brand.  

I do the eyeshadow over a neutral liner to change the color a bit; it not only sets the liner but gives it the shade you want.