Trusted Contributor

Any RAVES? I like buying new beauty products & could use some fun things to google

I am liking the Shea Moisture Extra Moisture Detangler, I have thin dry hair & I am going thru a real dry spell with my hair...I can see & feel a difference using this

I just use a small pea amount before I blow dry & then a little extra after dry with whatever oil I have around

Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Extra-Moisture Detagler 8oz

Super Contributor

Re: Any RAVES? I like buying new beauty products & could use some fun things to google

Do you like luxurious scrubs? LM has one that is a vanilla apricot scent. Sooo soft and hydrating, it leaves your skin feeling very soft.

Face Polish is a creamy scrub that cleanses and exfoliates. It helps remove dead skin cells thanks to purifying microbeads, while emollients soften skin.

3.4 oz $32

Super Contributor

Re: Any RAVES? I like buying new beauty products & could use some fun things to google

I just picked up a couple pieces of the Osbourne collection from MAC. They have Kelly's collection that are lighter colors and Sharon's are a little more bronzer with reds.
Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.tt1}{#emotions_dlg.scared} I have developed a bit of a body butter/cream/lotion addiction.

I especially love putting it on my legs after shaving, or when they feel dry due to chlorine from the pool etc.

I love this J&J Baby Creamy Oil with cocoa and shea butter so much. It smells so good, and it is so nourishing and not sticky (just don't apply too much), it does not burn either like some lotions and creams can do on freshly-shaved legs.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks Irish! I have all price point beauty products, I like that this scrub leaves your skin soft, I will check it out!

Super Contributor

Oh, Irishrose I am a sucker for apricot vanilla. Love it.

Ok AnnMarie-1 you did ask...... Lioele Secret Bright Gel Foundation, love it, no primer needed and no setting powder plus it is a concealer as well. It gives an airbrushed look. SPF 30.

Holika Holika Strawberry Pore Magic Setting Powder with SPF 50. It is a soft pink powder, covers pores and has a great SPF.

Anything ASDM of Beverly Hills. Most amazing product line that actually does what it says.

Etude House AC Clinic Pink Powder Spot Patch. You get a blemish, put a patch on at bedtime, remove it in the morning. Easy.

Missha Lipstick, reasonable, moisturizing and such pretty colors. The case is pretty too.

Rivecowe BB Cream, hides dark spots by lightening the spot and making it easy to conceal.

Alba Botanice Coconut Milk Cleanser and the Pineapple Enzyme Cleanser. I put a squirt of each in my hand and wash with a pina colada.

Last night I tried a sample of Missha Signature Complexion Coordinating Cream in the white tube and the black tube. I put the black tube (beige) on my forehead and the white on my face (this one is color correcting). I am fair so the white was fantastic for me although the black one in beige also worked. I had no line of demarcation between my face and neck. I also woke up looking very nice, lol. I think it is SPF 42+++ and leaves a dewy finish.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks 14Victoria & Imaclotheshog, great recs, I love new make-up, the Osbourne's make-up application is flawless....and I am dry dry dry right now, pure coconut oil on my skin isn't cutting it

Honored Contributor

I don't know if this is what you have in mind and I'm not especially knowledgeable like you ladies, but I know what I like for eye makeup.

I love IT eye liner. It comes in black and brown (get it in a set). It is definitely waterproof. I line the rims (inside) and near the lashes (I like dark eyes) with lots of mascara.

I really recommend this stuff. It comes in pencil form and that makes it good to handle.

Just a suggestion.

Trusted Contributor

Awesome Katluvr, thank you!...you have given me lots to check out, Alba Botanica is the only brand I have heard of!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks Annabell, I am looking for anything! I have not tried her eye liners YET, glad to hear you like them! I line my rims also