Valued Contributor

Re: Any Product Really Help with Brown Spots?

have you tried Maderma? its skincare for scars and strechmarks and such. I remember using it and my spots faded away in a few weeks. It takes a while but Im sure it will work for you too. 

Related image

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
Respected Contributor

@ElvisShops wrote:

I have brown spots (melasma, hyperpimentation, whatever) on my cheeks. Is there a product that really helps? I have used retin a and retinols for years. I can't see that they have made any difference. Smiley Sad

I have one brown spot at the end of my eye brow. I bought Alpha Skin Care from Amazon a week ago. Its a cream in a tube and was, 10.95. I'm to use it twice a day, I'm very careful to swipe it away from my eye, , and I'm noticing it getting lighter. I thought I'd try it, and maybe someone on here suggested it., I don't remember, as I read so much on here. If they did thanks. You might try it as it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. It says it will take up to 6 weeks. I'm retired don't wear makeup, so it's right for me. Mine is an old age spot, I'm sure.

Contributor

I had melasma and vitiligo. Still have vitaligo. The only thing that worked is Benoquin. The manufacture discontinued selling it here. I found a woman who sells the product plus retinal. I have looked online and it is being sold in India. The packages look like what I have. I think my supplier may not be handling it in the future. My last order she sold five to me cheap. Just a FYI, lighting can effect me just as the sun does. Fluorescent lighting and the energy light bulbs can bring out my brown spots.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for all of the suggestions. I am going to make an appointment to discuss IPL. In the meantime, has anyone tried SSC's Pure Pep Fading Fluid? It looks really gentle.

I am considering the Paula's Choice item and will also take a look a Mederma.

Thanks again. Smiley Happy