Valued Contributor

Re: Any Other Lotion/Cream Junkies Here Today?

On 12/7/2014 joannecha said:

My current all-time favorite is Suave's Professionals with Moroccan Argan Oil (in the gold container). Love this stuff. Also have always really liked Gold Bond's ultimate intensive healing hand cream. I'm giving it for stocking stuffers this year to the girls at work (librarians get very dry skin). I don't do a lot of lotions with fragrances, as my skin gets so dry. In the dryer winter Michigan air, I stick to basics with lots of shea butter.

Hi Joanne-

I LOVE the Suave with Argan for HAIR--never even knew there was one for the body! It is my fave DS shampoo and pretty much what I always use. That and the conditioner. Smiley Happy I will look for the body products. Smiley Happy Oh and Gold Bond is another long-time fave, one that my DH uses all winter, too!

Valued Contributor

Kat-Years ago I purchased a Laura Mercier one--I think it's a Creme Brûlée scent of some sort???? I think I actually may still have it somewhere. The scent was divine.

Valued Contributor

Hi Lucky-Never heard of this line, I will check it out. Thanks. Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

I'm obsessed with lotions/creams. Favorite brands include Donna Karan, Korres, Crabtree and Evelyn, and Origins.
Super Contributor

Ooh yeah!

Suzanne Organics body lotions are my number one. Perfect for year round, never too heavy or light, non greasy or sticky, silky soft skin. Love them. Cybersale, 25% off + free shipping right now on Suzanne' s website.

Pacifica Tuscan Orange. It's a rich lotion but not heavy, that's labeled as a body butter. It applies well right after a shower while still damp. Great during the colder months.

Acure body lotions. I've used a number of them and again, the Orange is my fav. I would describe them as medium weight.

All of them contain no artificial fragrances and are rich in natural ingredients. I find them to be non greasy, silky formulas without silicones. They keep my skin happy.

Love freshly melted warm Cocoa butter, too. Soooo good, right out of the shower.

Honored Contributor

I am currently using three, but none are doing the trick. On the nightstand I have philosophy lavender hand cream and hemp cucumber cream. At work I have aveeno cream. I have a couple small tubes of l'occitane in the drawer that I will likely open soon.
Honored Contributor

My current favorites are Antica Farmacista body lotions- oh my gosh fragrances are amazing! I have three right now and love all three and my husband loves the scents and always grabs me and hugs me and says how gooood I smell whenever I wear them.

I am going to try Jouer's body butter and some of the RITUALS rich body creams (the INdian rose and honey sounds amazing! But also interested in the fresh fig & rice milk, cherry blossom & rice milk and Patchouli & cardamon) . Anyone try these?

Respected Contributor

I am starting to like lotions and I really like Suave moroccan oil, I like the really really thick body butters that B&BW sells. I do not know if they still have them

Respected Contributor

On 12/7/2014 glmama said:
On 12/7/2014 joannecha said:

My current all-time favorite is Suave's Professionals with Moroccan Argan Oil (in the gold container). Love this stuff. Also have always really liked Gold Bond's ultimate intensive healing hand cream. I'm giving it for stocking stuffers this year to the girls at work (librarians get very dry skin). I don't do a lot of lotions with fragrances, as my skin gets so dry. In the dryer winter Michigan air, I stick to basics with lots of shea butter.

Hi Joanne-

I LOVE the Suave with Argan for HAIR--never even knew there was one for the body! It is my fave DS shampoo and pretty much what I always use. That and the conditioner. Smiley Happy I will look for the body products. Smiley Happy Oh and Gold Bond is another long-time fave, one that my DH uses all winter, too!

they also have it in a body wash sold only in dollar stores i believe

Super Contributor

I love hand creams and body butters. I use Jergens Coconut Body Butter, Philosophy Handmade, Fresh Cream and Amazing Grace. I just added Korres Vanilla Cinnamon and I love that. Of course JM Vanilla Bean and Vanilla Apricot are wonderful. My favorite hand cream lately has been Missha Real Moisture 24 Argan Oil hand cream. It smells so nice and really is hydrating. I have the rose also but I am not crazy about that one. They run about the price of better drugstore hand creams. I'm slower at using Heavenly lotion by Victoria's Secret but at one time that was a favorite. So was the VS Pear lotion. I have a small tube of Vera Wang Princess body lotion that I use when I am not using a cologne because it has enough scent by itself.