Honored Contributor

Re: Any Lip Product Available To Regain Lip Color Back?

Yes, back to advice from BB for a natural looking lip color (either lipstick or perhaps tattooing), match color to the inside of lower lip...your lip color, only better. 

Frequent Contributor

Cool!  in 2003, i had my top and bottom eyeliner tattooed in a bluish green and it still looks like I just had it done.  I had considered having my lips done but they talked me out of it due to the pain of having the needle pain.  I am sorry that I listened to them...

Frequent Contributor

I had this done on my upper and bottom eyelids in 2003 and it still looks great.  How was the pain from the needles.  I had cancer in my lower lips and had to have it removed using alot of needles to reduce how painful the procedure is....I would have to think alot b4 tatooing my lips...even thou we do the craziest things.

I was surprised how painful this procedure was knowing I have a high tolerance for pain.

Regular Contributor

Shanus- Microblading is a tattoo technique in which individual hair strokes are tattooed onto the brow. This makes it look completly natural vs. the old method of actually shading or drawing a tattooed line. It looks like real hair!!!! If you do a Google Images search of "Eyebrow Microblading" you'll be able to see the before and afters. People with NO HAIR can actually be made to look like they have real natural brows. I wish I knew how to post pictures here, they are pretty amazing! The process is done with topical numbing anesthesia so it doesn't hurt at all. They brows will need to be touched up every two years or so otherwise they do fade. The eyeliner I just had tattoed was uncomfortable but not painful, and the 3D Lips are also done under topical anesthesia. The price for microblading brows widely ranges from place to place, anywhere from $275 to $800. Mine will be a "partial" brow since I only need the ends, so the price is close to $200. The upper lid liner was $275.

Regular Contributor

Eyebrow7.jpg

Regular Contributor

I'm so proud of myself!!! I just figured out how to post pictures here! LOL.

Anyway, here's an obvious extreme case of someone with no brows at all. As you can see in the after, her brows were drawn hair by hair, making it look natural. If you have some hair, it looks even better because the microblading blends into your own hairs. HTH

Honored Contributor

@Haircut100,

Wow, those brow tats are amazing! Thanks for sharing.Woman Happy