Valued Contributor

I keep seeing ads for try me kits.

Respected Contributor

Re: Any Kate Somerville users?

I've only used the ExfoliKate, which is a great product.

Honored Contributor

I used to use Exfoli-Kate, but found the beads too large and irritating. I prefer my PTR Peel Pads to do an acid exfoliation instead of a physical one.

Respected Contributor

I tried the Exfolikate, but it gave me a terrible rash. After a few other products gave me the same rash, I linked it to the papaya and pineapple enzymes. Now I avoid them and don't have any issues.

Respected Contributor

I really like Kate Somerville.  I've used several of her products and like them. 

I haven't seen any try-me kits.

Respected Contributor

When it was popular a few years ago I found a dupe called ACURE recommended on thie Beauty board. I use it only occasionally and order it from Amazon. The original  is very expensive I recall?

Honored Contributor

I LOVED the Exfolikate, but since they changed the formula I havn't even seen it around.  The smell was the best part.  

Occasional Contributor

I purchased a Kate Somerville kit a few years ago on QVC...it seems like ages ago.  I LOVE the ExfoliKate.  We need this product as a TSV!!!

Honored Contributor

Kate works with very wealthy women who can afford her prices, products and spa services at her salon.  I look for quality products at lower prices but I don't knock anyone for purchasing Kate.  

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

I LOVE Exfolikate! I have had it on autoship for years. It smells wonderful and makes my skin glow.