Contributor

Re: Any GREAT nail treatment out there?

The Formula X The Hydrating Prescription is the BEST! My nails have never looked better. If you don't need the hydration, they also have one for strengthening and one for brightening. The kit comes with a base coat, sheer pink nail color, top coat and cuticle oil. It's at Sephora!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm pretty happy with OPI Nail Envy and the OPI Bubble Bath Nail Envy. Both have formaldehyde in them like Perfect Formula's pink gel coat.

I layered the regular Nail Envy on the bottom like a base coat and the Bubble Bath Nail Envy as a top coat on my fingernails and i thought my nails looked nice and natural and the polish didn't wear or chip off. It lasted more than a week until I removed it with nail polish remover.

Respected Contributor

I have had weak peeling nails for years and have beeen trying everthing I could find to strengthen and have them grow so I virtually gave up. About 2 weeks ago I went into Ulta and thought I would ask a Sales Rep   if she had any suggestions for my nail type weak and peeling. She didn't know BUT a customer hearing my  

conversation came over and said she had the same problems with her nails and the only thing that helped her was "Essie Grow Stronger Basecoat" and I thought why not give this a try I have tried everything else. I can't believe what has happened. My nails are growing and are so smooth even when I take off the basecoat my nails are no longer peeling or chipping they just look so beautiful. I look like I am wearing a french manicure and am not!! So I was so happy with the results of my nails I went and bought the "Essie Good To GoTopcoat"  for some shine and they look even more beautiful!! I am forever thankful for the customer in the store that day. It is pricey and I never spent that much on nail products before but I am now an Essie converter!!