Regular Contributor

Re: Any DS facial scrub good for sensitive skin like mine???

Have you tried Baking Soda as a scrub? You just sprinkle about a tablespoon in your hand, add some water and scrub your face with this gentle mixture.

Smile, it makes everyone wonder what you're up to!
Joined QVC boards long before the last two conversions!
Respected Contributor

On 8/27/2014 TasMss said:

Have you tried Baking Soda as a scrub? You just sprinkle about a tablespoon in your hand, add some water and scrub your face with this gentle mixture.

I've recently read that the ph level of baking soda is really not great for your skin.
Regular Contributor

On 8/27/2014 BellaCarro said:
On 8/27/2014 TasMss said:

I've recently read that the ph level of baking soda is really not great for your skin.

Really, even though, you're washing it right back off?

Smile, it makes everyone wonder what you're up to!
Joined QVC boards long before the last two conversions!
Valued Contributor

I have not tried baking soda. I've been a beauty junkie my entire life and yet I've never been a DIYer with my beauty life. I'm learning in my old age about all the great homemade beauty treatments!
Valued Contributor

On 8/27/2014 vaccinia said:

I don't use a physical scrub too often, but I've used one by Oil of Olay in the past that I absolutely loved (got the recommendation from this board). It's called Pore Minimizing cleanser and scrub and it's very gentle. I need to get some more of that stuff.

Do you remember, vaccinia, if this was from the ProX line???? TIASmiley Happy