Respected Contributor

Any Cover Girl recs? Now cruelty free💜

Now that Cover Girl products are cruelty free I would like to support them.  I've always thought of them as kind of a teen brand.  Does anyone use and like anything in the line?  Thanks for any replies.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

Re: Any Cover Girl recs? Now cruelty free💜

I buy their mascara because they make it in the color brown.

The eyes of the future are looking back at us and they are praying for us to see beyond our own time
Terry Tempest Williams
Respected Contributor

Their blush trios are really nice!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

@MoJoV  Great News!!!!  Thanks for posting, I'm off to research.  Thanks for being a nonviolent family member.

Occasional Contributor

I use CG Ultrafine Brow Pencil in Honey Brown #715.  Price is under $10 and stays on as well as the expensive brands. I will try their mascara next. I also like that it is cruelty free.

Trusted Contributor

My everyday eyeshadow, tapestry taupe.

This formula goes on smoothly and lasts all day.

Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

Now that Cover Girl products are cruelty free I would like to support them.  I've always thought of them as kind of a teen brand.  Does anyone use and like anything in the line?  Thanks for any replies.

@MoJoV

Thanks for the info.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

There is a  CG pallette of eyeshadows called Shimmering Sands-very pretty and good neutrals.

Honored Contributor

I'm a big user of their makeup.  I use a ton of their different foundations and powders.  I like the Advanced Radiance line.  I also like the CG Smoothers line -- concealer, foundation, powder. Lipsticks are terrific.  Also the BB Cream.  I pretty much use anything they make and think they have great products!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

Two products I've used for 30-ish years:  AquaSmooth compact foundation and CG eyebrow pencil in taupe.  The only pencil I've found that actually coordinates with the color of my brows and hair, even as I went from blonde to gray.

I try other foundations, but always go back to AquaSmooth for sooo many reasons.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt