Respected Contributor

@Nadine - I recently discovered that Clinique yellow lotion (that did nothing for my dry skin) now comes in a cream and a gel form and I love love them both. I use the cream at night.  No fragrance and not expensive. I do use an antioxidant serum under them.

I have also been disappointed with some more expensive ones. Hope you find something!

Respected Contributor

Yes, the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Frequent Contributor

@Nadine

@momoftwo2007 

Thank-you for inquiring about my sister’s products. She uses the three step in mild. She uses only the liquid cleanser, never the bar. She also uses the 1.0 toner, without alcohol. She also uses the DDML. From this line of staples she adds other products from Clinique to boost her results. I know she likes Moisture Surge 72 Hour Hydratorin the jar. She also has the Moisture Surge supercharged concentrate. She uses All About Eyes eye cream. I know she liked the Smart serum, but felt she couldn’t afford to use it regularly. She uses Roc retinol three times a week. She always wears sunscreen too. Her skin is not super dry like mine. Hers is more normal. As a younger woman, she had oily skin.  HTH!

Esteemed Contributor

After almost three years health problems, I decided I could make my eyes and hand work enough to try makeup.

So I went to Ulta and got some Clinique mascara.

Happy Dance and clapping please.  I feel like a kid again.

i might go wild and crazy and try lips next.

Valued Contributor

Thanks LuvPets. She has a good routine working for her.

Valued Contributor

I have the biggest issue with using the three steps and then using a serum. I always thought serum before moisturizer. Clinique really stresses using the three step before any serum.

Respected Contributor

I don’t know what their 3 steps are but a serum is always is almost always used before a moisturizer. The thinnest to thickest rule!

My 3 steps are:

Wash with Paula’s Choice moisture boost cleanser with microfiber cloth. 

Serum (PC Vit C or Dr D Hydroshield)

Moisture cream - Clinique Dramatically Different Moisture Cream

I do vary on the creams sometimes and try different things - I am a skin care and make up addict!  But my 71 yr old skin looks pretty good, I have to say. Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I like Clinique.  I also use a couple of Philosopy skin care items.  Lately, I have been trying out drugstore skin care.  I am looking for more natural and/or dermatologist recommended drugstore products and seeing if I can save some money.

Honored Contributor

When I got my first office job back when I was in my early 20's I was so excited to buy some Clinique face cream. I have been using Clinique products for 40 years now. I may stray once in a while but always come back to my Clinique. Its done wonders to my complexion! Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Valued Contributor
I have used Clinique for over 40 years. I’m 65 years and get compliments all the time on how good my skin looks.