Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Any Avon Users Out There?

[ Edited ]

@canuck33wrote:

Order on line.  Terrific website and when you open the parcel, they use lovely paper with seal.  Lovely touch.  Their customer service is terrific.  You don’t have to have a rep at all. Hope this helps.

Whenever I order on-line my order always goes though by using a rep.  I never signed up for a rep but was automatically given one. Take a look on their front web page, upper left corner, should have the Avon rep you are going through. 

"Pure Michigan"
Valued Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD~We used to use “SkinSoSoft” all the time and put it on the kids to ward off mosquitoes & other mysterious bug bites.
Do they have a website or still have reps? I haven’t heard of Avon in years and, thought they were gone. I’m so happy to hear they are still around. I have an almost 19 month old first grandchild & was just saying to my daughter how great it was for them & that I wished we had it for my grandson! Thanks in advance!
Respected Contributor

@Gemspirit

They still have independent reps as well as their website.

Honored Contributor

DingDong Avon Calling...

@Gemspirit  Ms Gem, yes there is a website which is where I ordered mine from. I'd preefer more to order this way than have a rep contact me, and then bug me to buy more goods.

Valued Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

Another thing about Avon is that you have to try to guess colors of foundations, powders, etc from little color swatches in the book.  I don't want to take a chance on getting the wrong color because my friend has hinted that it's a pain to send stuff back.  Therefore, I never order such products from Avon either.

Your post makes me giggle a bit! How often do we all need to return an item, right here at QVC?!?! 

Respected Contributor

@Gemspirit wrote:

@Texasmouse wrote:

Another thing about Avon is that you have to try to guess colors of foundations, powders, etc from little color swatches in the book.  I don't want to take a chance on getting the wrong color because my friend has hinted that it's a pain to send stuff back.  Therefore, I never order such products from Avon either.

Your post makes me giggle a bit! How often do we all need to return an item, right here at QVC?!?! 

@Gemspirit

I don't mind returning things myself (although I hate the cost) but when you return an item through your Avon rep who also happens to be your friend and they act like it's a pain to do it, you tend to think twice about taking any chances on colored cosmetics that, more often than not, aren't shown in their true shades in the little swatches in the brochure or online.