Trusted Contributor

Re: Any 40 or 50+ year old youtube beauty gurus you can recommend?

heres a huge list from hot & flashy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuBRDM9-9xw

Super Contributor

As everyone said, Hot and Flashy, also Uppiesbeads (she's very knowledgable but many of her suggestions are well beyond my price range), Elle is for Living,  Swoozebird, Melissa 55.  I also like Emily Noel, although she is young.  She really does try everything and gives good reports. 

Respected Contributor

That list is great! Thats how I got to see so many older youtubers.

Super Contributor

i watch carlibybel but she is in her 20's.  I'm in my 40's but still like to watch her.  She gives some great makeup tips and product recommendations. 

Respected Contributor

@Pianomama wrote:

As everyone said, Hot and Flashy, also Uppiesbeads (she's very knowledgable but many of her suggestions are well beyond my price range), Elle is for Living,  Swoozebird, Melissa 55.  I also like Emily Noel, although she is young.  She really does try everything and gives good reports. 

I agree with you about Uppiebeads59 I love to listen to her about various subjects but I also feel she is way beyond my means also. I don't know anything about her but I think she is a very wealthy woman.

Regular Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

It would nice to find a good one for us 40 year olds. It seems they are either younger or older.

I agree, someone in their 40's would be helpful.  My skin has changed a lot in the last 2 yrs due to hormonal changes (I'm 45).  It would be nice to find someone that is going through those changes and get recommendations for changing skin.

Although, I'm on the younger side of going through peri-menopause, so maybe I would identify better with someone in their 50's who is also going through menopause (I hate getting old!).  I don't think that most women in their 40's are going through that yet.