Respected Contributor

Re: Antonella's Nail Polish Color...Any Ideas???

On 8/18/2014 poshmini said:

A while back she was talking about her nail color to a caller once I think. Anyways she said she does them herself and mixes colors to come up with the unique color combinations. Maybe she's still doing that?!

I remember that call and that's why I was hoping it wasn't a shellac or one of those colors that are impossible to remove! I am hoping it's the OPI pomeii Purple.

Respected Contributor

I guess I could call Q to go on air live but I am not buying jewerly LOL and would only want to ask her about the nail color she has on LOL!!

Honored Contributor

On 8/18/2014 curlywhitedog said:

I've never contacted any of the hosts via their Facebook page but I see that recommendation a lot on these forums. If you have a FB account try leaving her a message, she seems like the type of person who would respond.

Good luck, I know how it feels to be on a hunt for something you can't find.

Maria

I would suggest asking Antonella on her Facebook page. (I also don't do FB.) Also, I don't think she did her own nails. Too perfect.

Regular Contributor

I don't know what Antonella is currently wearing, but OPI Pompeii Purple is my absolute favorite color for summer. I have it on right now.

Honored Contributor

I don't think you have to have a FB page. Go to Meet the Hosts, click on her picture and the FB icon is on her page. That will take you to her FB page. I think to post on it, you would have to "like" her page but you can see everything on it, including the Posts to Page which is where she answers a lot of questions about clothing, jewelry, make-up, etc.

Many have asked about her nail color but she hasn't answered as of yet. HTH

Super Contributor

Zoya in Lola looks like that and if you want a drugstore brand Julie G in Breathless is a great dupe.

Breathless below (courtesy of Rachels Nails)

Honored Contributor

Someone on Facebook just posted a pink manicure that looked like Antonella's nails and when I asked what it was, she says Zoya Lola. I don't have Lola, but I do love and recommend Zoya nail polishes. Their website is the best place to find most colors. Ulta stores carry a limited supply.

Respected Contributor

OH thank you sun8shine! that looks like it too! and right at the local drugstore...I never used Julie G line of polish...wonder if it holds up well or not???? If I can't find the OPI one I'll for sure get this one and give it a go LOL!!

You ladies are wonderful here...so helpful and I really appreciate it

Regular Contributor

Looks just like Essie Jam N' Jelly. I used to wear it.

That color was my first thought when I saw her wearing it. She's been wearing it all month it seems and a caller even complimented the color recently.

Super Contributor

Actually Julie G are pretty good polishes for a drug store brand - I actually have this pink and it wears very well, has pretty even color when applied and it didn't stain my nails or anything ( I wear a base coat too)

They sell Julie G at Rite Aid but not at CVS. Not sure about Walgreens. At least where I live.

They sell zoya at Ulta and you can get it online too.

It makes a great pedicure too!