Esteemed Contributor

Re: Antonella's Haircut Looks Fabulous!

Love Antonella and her hair, she looks younger! She would be great in Italy, think they should let her go!Cool

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

She did do a show in Italy one year. I have not seen her new hair style.

Occasional Contributor

Saw her last night and I agree! Her hair looks great. Love the cut and the color. Less wild, more polished imho. She looked beautiful.

Frequent Contributor

OK. I couldn't resist. Checked a prior/recent show. Antonella looks wonderful! She looks much younger. Love her new hair color & cut.

Respected Contributor

I know I am in the minority, but I don't care for the new hairstyle. It is an improvement over what it was though.

I wish they'd send Antonella to Italy for the Italian shows too! To me, she's the obvious and perfect choice for it. Besides, if they insist on doing these remotes, it would be nice to have them change it up a bit. QVC is so stale and predictable.

Honored Contributor

I think her hair color and style look very nice. The blond highlights she used to have contrasted too much with her dark hair color.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw the last few minutes of a Jewelry show yesterday that she was the host on. I love her new haircut on her. Much better look!!

Frequent Contributor

On 2/1/2014 MarthaStewardess said:

I know I am in the minority, but I don't care for the new hairstyle. It is an improvement over what it was though.

I wish they'd send Antonella to Italy for the Italian shows too! To me, she's the obvious and perfect choice for it. Besides, if they insist on doing these remotes, it would be nice to have them change it up a bit. QVC is so stale and predictable.

I liked it when its just blown out.. She has started to 80's it back up to what she had before.

Trusted Contributor

Indeed it does! She looks SO much better with the shorter cut and darker color. All the streaks, long layers, and curls she had for a while were just so "too much".

Regular Contributor

On 1/31/2014 TuesdayTaylor said:

Yeah, she looks beautiful, the cut and color really suit her. I second sending her to Italy, she'd love it and would do a great job.

ITA!!! She looks much younger, too!!