Honored Contributor

Why are (almost) all of the hosts going blonde?  Is it their choice?  Courtney K. and Antonella --- I think their brunette hair was pretty.

Respected Contributor

Not sure what the woman is thinking going blonde. It does not suit her. Hopefully she comes to her senses. I cannot watch her with blonde hair. What kind of Italian woman has blonde hair ?

Honored Contributor

When I saw her blonde hair the other day ... my first thought was ....

"she's just going to love it when the roots start showing in a couple of days"

Respected Contributor

I actually like it.  I would not have thought I would.  It lightens her up.  I know when you start getting gray it is hard to cover them up.  I dye my hair and the grays seem to be there no matter what I use.   

Esteemed Contributor

I think Antonella looks best with dark har, but the warm golden shade of blonde I saw her sporting yesterday was more flattering than the initial streaky highlight attempt, and the ashy blonde shade she had when this thread began last month.  

Honored Contributor

Not a fan anyway but that color hair looks horrible-----and really I don't care as I never watch her--it could green with purple stripes--don't care

Respected Contributor

i don't like it at all. she needs a style and color that will compliment her face and complexion. she needs to simplify her looks.hair, nails and jewelery are all over the top.

Valued Contributor
Just wait! When those dark roots start to show, she will be brunette again. I like her haircut but think she would look better with side bangs.She said her mom doesn't like it. Wonder what her husband thinks.
Respected Contributor

I think it is sad that a salesperson on tv feels the need to explain her choices to complete strangers. Some of the responses on this thread are just unecessary and unkind.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Contributor
It's a no for me, dawg.