Super Contributor

I guess I havent seen her for awhile, its funny when you dont have that rich dark hair you always think the people that have it are lucky, then they change it. I loved her dark color, this looks not as flattering to her skin tone.

Esteemed Contributor

I like it.   

Sometimes people like to test the waters with different looks. She hasn't done anything drastic.

No one's appearance stays the same.

Honored Contributor

It's hard to change hair color, especially if it doesn't go with the skin tone.

Esteemed Contributor

I thought she looked really great with the blonde streaks.  It is nice to switch it up now and then.  Easy to change it back when the mood strikes.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

It's hard to change hair color, especially if it doesn't go with the skin tone.

Hi @ECBG ...it clashes with her complexion and her beautiful dark brown hair color flattered her beautifully.

I guess we all like to change things around once in awhile but I hope she realizes just how pretty her dark brown hair looked on her..

Honored Contributor
The new Q - so much is changing. I like her original color.
Honored Contributor

Don't like it. She has a great cut now but I don't like the color job.

Contributor

too much hair in face makes her look shorter then she is

Respected Contributor

@Thebig I wrote:

I guess I havent seen her for awhile, its funny when you dont have that rich dark hair you always think the people that have it are lucky, then they change it. I loved her dark color, this looks not as flattering to her skin tone.

I loved her dark hair too . I thought it was beautiful! As long as she is happy with her hair that’s what counts. 🙂

Honored Contributor

I like her Brown Hair better, but I understand the need to want to try something different. Same with Manuela from Evine, I like her dark hair better also, but again probably wanted to try something very different. I do that a lot myself.........