Respected Contributor

I am your age and also hate how my hands look.  I started using Gold Bond Neck and Chest Firming Cream and was so amazed at the results that I started using it on my hands.  I also add a little Argan Oil.  The results haven't been as noticeable as on my neck and chest, but I am seeing some improvement. 

Esteemed Contributor

I also like Burt's Bees products. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

Re: Anti-aging hand cream

[ Edited ]

@dex  No doubt Joan had her hands plumped up, especially for QVC appearances peddling hand cream!  Old wrinkly hands would only sell to people whose hands looked worse.

Respected Contributor

@VenturaHighway wrote:

Goldfaden MD Hands to Heart Anti-Aging Plus Brightening Hand Treatment

My favorite. I only use before I go to bed.

Tell me more about this hand cream @VenturaHighway

Respected Contributor

@skyblue wrote:

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@skyblueGo to goldfadenmd website. This is the best I have found for keeping my hands looking good and it helps my SIL with her brown spots. It is a bit high priced but I only use at night. And it doesn't take much. I use to get it at Dillards but they no longer carry it.

Trusted Contributor

Deborah Lippmann's rich Girl hand cream - lovely product, extremely hydrating with an SPF25...awesome, awesome, awesome.

Respected Contributor

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@skyblue wrote:

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@skyblueGo to goldfadenmd website. This is the best I have found for keeping my hands looking good and it helps my SIL with her brown spots. It is a bit high priced but I only use at night. And it doesn't take much. I use to get it at Dillards but they no longer carry it.

Thank you, friend! 😘 @VenturaHighway

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anti-aging hand cream

[ Edited ]

@Ainhisg wrote:

I have never taken care of my hands, and boy, is it showing at age 55.  Smiley Sad  I don't have age spots really...just thin, crepe-y skin, and of course...it is dry if I don't keep something on it.  I have started using my facial products on the backs of them (Retin A, vitamin C, AHA's, sunscreen) but am looking for a good anti-aging hand cream to put on before I go to bed.  I particularly want to address the crepe-y skin and hydration, of course.  I've read old threads on this topic but wondered if maybe there were newer products out that would address these issues.  TIA!

@Ainhisg, I have not used it myself, but did notice this line named SIROT.  Brand's proprietor, Ellen Sirot, was Hand Model. Her own hands look really beautiful and very young. 

She offers a transformative anti-aging care system for hands specifically.

I looked at it for you, and noticed, that this almost a hundred dollars priced 4-piece system is at Holiday Price on Evine now selliing for  $29.99.

Certainly, price is great to give a try to a hand care from someone, who knows how to take care of her own hands! Smiley Happy

4-Piece Transformative Glass Anti-Aging Complete Hand Care Collection - 312-804

312-804- SIROT™ 4-Piece Transformative Glass Anti-Aging Complete Hand Care Collection

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@Ainhisg wrote:

I have never taken care of my hands, and boy, is it showing at age 55.  Smiley Sad  I don't have age spots really...just thin, crepe-y skin, and of course...it is dry if I don't keep something on it.  I have started using my facial products on the backs of them (Retin A, vitamin C, AHA's, sunscreen) but am looking for a good anti-aging hand cream to put on before I go to bed.  I particularly want to address the crepe-y skin and hydration, of course.  I've read old threads on this topic but wondered if maybe there were newer products out that would address these issues.  TIA!

@Ainhisg, I have not used it myself, but did notice this line named SIROT.  Brand's proprietor, Ellen Sirot, was Hand Model. Her own hands look really beautiful and very young. 

She offers a transformative anti-aging care system for hands specifically.

I looked at it for you, and noticed, that this almost a hundred dollars priced 4-piece system is at Holiday Price on Evine now selliing for  $29.99.

Certainly, price is great to give a try to a hand care from someone, who knows how to take care of her own hands! Smiley Happy

4-Piece Transformative Glass Anti-Aging Complete Hand Care Collection - 312-804

312-804- SIROT™ 4-Piece Transformative Glass Anti-Aging Complete Hand Care Collection

Thank you!