Honored Contributor

Re: Anti-Aging and Anti-Acne Facial Skincare Suggestions please?

On 8/6/2014 bunnypink said: Thanks again everyone! I ended up ordering a trial size of the cor silver soap (looks very interesting & combines anti-aging!) and a paulas choice acne trial kit (was only $13 and free shipping. Not sure if it's anti-aging but figured worth a try for the price). If neither of these work I'm going to order the Paulas Choice skin balancing kit . I really appreciate everyone's help! Smiley Happy

Bunnypink, I think you'll love the Paula's Choice kit.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor

Paula's Choice is doing $15 off $75+ through Aug 12 (along with free s+h for $50+) so...

I went a little crazy today and ordered the following for my 36-year-old, acne-prone, combination skin. We'll see how it works out for me over time:

Skin Balancing Oil-Reducing Cleanser (AM..will use Dr Young Camillia Cleansing Oil PM)
Skin Balancing Pore-Reducing Toner (AM/PM)
Resist Daily Pore-Refining Treatment 2% BHA (AM/PM)
Skin Balancing Invisible Finish Moisture Gel (AM)
Skin Balancing Super Antioxidant Serum (PM..will use Mad Hippie Vit C Serum AM)
Resist Barrier Repair Moisturizer (PM)

And will use my Skinn Orchid Matte Gel as primer. Whew! But I was in desperate need of a real skincare routine. Been half-a**ing it for tooooo long haha. Was time to get serious.

Super Contributor

I love Proactiv--been using it since the early 90's when it came out. It keeps my skin clear and smooth. I recently switched to the Proactiv plus which I also love. I use Proactiv during the day and alternate my anto aging products, Alpha Hydrox AHA Souffle and retinol at night.

Super Contributor

On 8/5/2014 bunnypink said:
On 8/5/2014 F1wild said:

Do they still make that Cor silver soap? My college roommate used that faithfully.

Oooh, is this anti-aging??

Not sure. You'll have to Google it. I remember it was expensive so she got the sample size, but they lasted forever.