Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anti Aging - Skin Care for Sensitive skin?

I have always had super sensitibe skin with allergies and issues. I finally found the Dr.Denese skincare products and  see results. I am in the 50+ and holding age and these products work for me. I do see results. 

Foundation fo rme is Bobbi Brown foundation stick. It looks like your skin but better. It's light on the face not heavy and a little bit covers a lot.

I also like Laura Geller's Balance & Brighton for days when I have only a couple of minutes to get out the door. It corrects uneven tones and some darkness. It also feels light on the skin.

Hope some of these work for you.

Honored Contributor

I have had 3 different derms tell me that anti-aging with sensitive skin is a no-go. I didn't listen back in my 50's and had the redness to prove that they were right. Now I use a good cleanser, moisturizer and that's it. My skin is aging well and I am happy with my regime. It sure beats dealing with irritation and redness every morning....

Contributor

hi, I have sensitive skin and I use Reclaim by principal secret. I have used their products for 20 years and am very happy with the simplicity and results. I live in a humid climate so use light lotion when warm outside and day cream when cooler. Both have spf of 15. I have a friend who uses their Botanical collection but I found more irritating to my skin. I like Laura Gellar Balance and Brighten for a light foundation coverage. I’m in my late 50’s and am told I look like in more 40’s. I also put sunscreen on my hands and neck daily and wear a hat and sunglasses outside. You can purchase through Guthy Renker and there is a generous return policy if not happy.
Respected Contributor

@SandGirl  I use the cream facial cleanser. For day I use the 5 in 1 day cream with spf 30, gel eye cream, and the firming sleeping cream for night.  I'm a simple skin care person and these keep my skin glowing & hydrated.  Happy shopping