Honored Contributor

Has anyone tried the cheek stick?  I watched the presentation and it looks nice.  I don't know why they would package two of the same colors though.  I would of liked it if they had packaged two different colors. 

Valued Contributor

I too wondered if anyone had tried this. The colors are beautiful. I went to the web site. There are more colors and better swatches of the colors. It has excellent reviews for both cheeks and lips. Hopefully someone will respond to your question.

Honored Contributor

@fluffysmom wrote:

I too wondered if anyone had tried this. The colors are beautiful. I went to the web site. There are more colors and better swatches of the colors. It has excellent reviews for both cheeks and lips. Hopefully someone will respond to your question.

I know the reviews were excellent.  I did order grenadine.  I liked nectar too.  I can't wait to get it.

Honored Contributor

Is this the Anthropologie clothing store?   I purchased a lipstick duo and decided to cancel since you don't really know the shades.  I will drag myself to the mall.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Pecky. I figured 2 of the same shade cheek stick was a warning that it was soooo emollient, it'd get used up quickly.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1  Oh Geeeez! Just answered the question about having way too much makeup and now another temptation!!