Contributor

In the shower and left my facial cleanser on the counter...so I used my Wen on my Clarisonic.

Not sure I would use the Peach Honey all the time on my face....maybe the TT would be better..but not bad!

Honored Contributor

Re: Another use for Wen? Maybe

Some of the members here already use WEN as their regular facial cleanser. I tried it a couple of weeks ago, and really had a very good experience with it, but after a few days I went back to my cleansing oil. Nothing against WEN, I just like the cleansing oil better.

Respected Contributor

I'm not a Wenner, but it seems like I've heard Chaz say on-air several times that he uses his CCs on his own face & body.

Super Contributor

Yes, many of us WENners use the CC with our clarisonics. I don't use WEN to wash my face everyday, only when I want to give myself a spa experience. I prefer to use the seasonals or 613 with my clarisonic.

Valued Contributor

Chaz recently said he always uses a CC as facial cleanser w/ Clarisonic. I tried my BGT CC w/ Clarisonic. I kept it away from my eyes though just to be safe. The CC worked very well on my face --- soft & clean & glowing. Can't ask for more! I suggest you use a small amount as it is concentrated. Maybe washcloth if no Clarisonic & rinse well with cool water just like hair cleansing. Now I'm not panicked about running out of my Purity. I'm new to Wen so loving all the tricks of the trade.
Frequent Contributor

I have been using the BGT for the last month and I love it! It cleans my face better than anything I've ever used and my face feels so good afterwards.
Trusted Contributor

I love BGT so much that I've used it on my entire body - head to toe. Smiley Happy