Honored Contributor

Re: Another one bites the dust, tingly lip products

yes, i like tingly lip products

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Yes, I actually do like the tingle.

Respected Contributor

yes.  i love a tingle on my lips.  i use a lot of lip medex too ... which has a mighty tingle to it!   

Honored Contributor

Doesn't bother me much. I already know when a lip product is going to tingle, so if it does, I'm expecting it. It'll have some format of peppermint, menthol, or cinnamon in the ingredients. You just have to know all the different terms for those types of ingredients to spot them.

I don't really enjoy a tingle. I put up with it if and ignore it it's a good product otherwise. Like Skinn's Lip6X classic serum contains some peppermint extract to provide a "refreshing" feel. I put up with that because I like the other ingredients and the way it conditions my lips.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

I just have a question.  Why do you keep buy products you dont like?

The OP mentioned buying samplers sets. They might contain 6-12 different products to try out. She's not buying a specific product she doesn't like, she's sometimes getting them in samplers. 

Honored Contributor

No, I don't like that at all.  

Respected Contributor

No, I don't like stinging lip products but I do have something on my lips at all times.  I can't imagine going without anything on my lips.  I either have on lipstick/gloss when I'm out in the public or at work, or at home I keep on some sort of lip treatment or gloss.  I always heard that our lips "dry out and sink into our mouths" when we get older.  I have a sister who didn't like to wear anything on her lips.  Mine are still very full and hers are thin and dried out.  I'll keep doing what I'm doing.  I like the results.  Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

I don't think I've ever used one that tingled.  These days, I'm only using tinted glosses.  

Respected Contributor

Not at all

Honored Contributor

It depends.