Honored Contributor

Uh oh.  I may  have a hard time resisting this one.  I need to block my browser from all makeup websites!  Yeah, this one is going on the short list.

Tarte.JPG

Honored Contributor

Re: Another New Tarte Palette

[ Edited ]

Is this an eye shadow palette, looks more like blushes to me, I would not put any of these on my eyes, except for a chosen one or two. 

Respected Contributor

@monicakm I looked at this, too! It is so pretty.

I have a lot of red/reddish eyeshadows because they compliment my green eyes, so I think I will pass on this, but I was tempted!

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Is this an eye shadow palette, looks more like blushes to me, I would not put any of these on my eyes, except for a chosen one or two. 

Looks like the six small pans are shadows, plus a blush on the right and highlighter on the left.

Honored Contributor

Face palette.  All those colors look like blushes to you? Smiley Surprised  And...ok then.  Just throwing it out there in case anyone other than myself might be interested.  No need to reply so negatively Smiley Surprised  

Respected Contributor

Tarte's website says it has 2 blushes and the rest are eyeshadows. I think it is pretty. I am going to youtube and see if anyone has it yet and see the reviews.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

Face palette.  All those colors look like blushes to you? Smiley Surprised  And...ok then.  Just throwing it out there in case anyone other than myself might be interested.  No need to reply so negatively Smiley Surprised  

No negativity at all, just asking what these colors would be used for, I assumed they were meant for eyes, but the explanation cleared that up, 

Honored Contributor

This is pretty but a very easy pass for me.  I know I already have eyeshadow colors like this in my collection because they do well with my green eyes.  And I have plenty of blushes.

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I agree, but it is a pretty pallette.  I'm just jealous because I can't wear those shades. :-(  I think I would need to have someone show me HOW to wear them. However, they probably could actually be used as blush.

Honored Contributor

@RainyDayGal 

The large pan to the right IS a blush.  The large pan on the left  is a highlighter.  The two rows of smaller pans between the blush and highlighter are eyeshadows.  Hope this helps clear up the confusion as to what this is.