Honored Contributor

Another Nail Polish Question

OK, you guys said that a neutral light beige polish under my cool toned glitter polish would make it look muddy.  I agree.  Between no base and light pink, what would you do?  This will be on my toes.   I will be wearing these sandals and the sparkle is insane.  I think just the glitter polish might sparkle more but I'm wearing a pastel top, acid washed jeans and these sandals.  Very pale pink w/ glitter on top or all glitter?  A pink similar to this. 

essie Salon Quality 8 Free Vegan Nail Polish, Baby Pink, 0.46 fl oz Bottle

4.jpg

1.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: Another Nail Polish Question

[ Edited ]

No glitter..too much sparkle. My eyes would not know where to look.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Pale pink with glitter on top.  On second thought, I agree with the poster above.  Pale pink no glitter.  Let the shoes be the "glitter."  Too much glitter and it's too busy and distracting.

Honored Contributor

@Janey2 

Ummm, no glitter on toes is no option Smiley Wink  There won't be sparkle anywhere else on my body or clothes.  The sparkly strap of the sandal and my sparkly toes are located in the same "glance", there is no need to figure out where to look (provided anyone gives a hoot about my sandals and toes other than me) (g) 

Honored Contributor

I could do all glitter on big toe and pale pink on the others.  This is what gave me the idea for that.  Yes, I think this is what I'll do.

Tall Clothing | Clothes For Tall Women | Dorothy Perkins | Nail designs  glitter, Sparkle nails, Cute nails | Nail designs glitter, Sparkle nails,  Nail designs

Respected Contributor

@monicakm  What color nail polish is in your picture?

Honored Contributor

@Janey2 

I prefer the pink color in my last photo.  I don't know the name of the color or polish.  It just came up on a "tall women's clothing" site when I entered a Google search.  No one answered when asked about the colors.

I believe the whole foot and sandal ensemble will be viewed as a whole.

Respected Contributor

I am asking about the essie @monicakm 

Respected Contributor

@monicakm  I really like your sandals. What brand are they? I can't read the name on it. Thanks 😊 

Honored Contributor

@Leggett28 

They are Yellowbox.  This is all I wear 9 months out of the year. I've been wearing this brand for years.  Yellowbox has their own site or you can find them on Amazon (but not this style, btw, the style name is Jayne) and Shoe Carnival or Zappos.  Jayne also comes in tan and in black.