Respected Contributor

It’s a powder duo foundation. Good grief! Why didn’t they just offere powder or liquid duos in the TSV they just had? They must have loads of that to get rid of.  Crazy!! 

Super Contributor

Re: Another IT TSV! 🤯🤯

The last TSV wasn't planned, it was pulled in as a last minute from what I heard. They stepped up and helped QVC out, and of course they reaped the benefits from the sales from it.

Like you I too am tired of the same TSV's I would love to see more options from different companies. I would like to see something from Elemis.

Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan  Yea and it's made in China.  I am sure that will go over big.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Wow, crazy indeed! 

We're in the midst of a deadly health crisis. Companies are having to make drastic changes to their businesses, and significant changes are being made daily in precaution of people's LIVES.

So what if the TSV's are repeats. Its a temporary situation.

There are travel restrictions. Major disruptions to business/manufacturing because they are not deemed as 'essential'.

Because the immediate priority is for health and safety.

Get a grip!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

YES!!!! We should ALL get a grip and be nicer to each other in this time.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and a right to express it.

Spoiler

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Wow, crazy indeed! 

We're in the midst of a deadly health crisis. Companies are having to make drastic changes to their businesses, and significant changes are being made daily in precaution of people's LIVES.

So what if the TSV's are repeats. Its a temporary situation.

There are travel restrictions. Major disruptions to business/manufacturing because they are not deemed as 'essential'.

Because the immediate priority is for health and safety.

Get a grip!

So by your reply, you’re ASSUMING that I have no idea , or that I’m not being effected by what’s going on right now in the world. @Chi-town girl  Wow, I didn’t mean to set you off, but so be it. If I could say to you what I want, it would be illegal on these boards, so I won’t. 

So so I’ll end by saying, “tell us how you really feel? Your anger at this thread is beyond me, maybe you should consider not reading these as I wouldn’t want you to be continually mad about people’s opinions and statements. I won’t apologize for your angriness and “upsetting” you because you can choose what to read and what not. 

Its clear by your reply, who needs to get a grip! 🥴🥴 Geesh, don’t be so bossy! 😁

Respected Contributor

My last one hasn't even gotten to me.  It was advance order.  

Honored Contributor

Well, I have strong shoulder and can handle people jumping on my back...even if over a mundane topic.

I'm sick to death of IT TSVs...no matter what products they include in the set. It means more products I don't use, brushes that jack up the price and presentations every 1/2 hour besides their two hour shows.

So, go ahead. Let me have it. 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Well, I have strong shoulder and can handle people jumping on my back...even if over a mundane topic.

I'm sick to death of IT TSVs...no matter what products they include in the set. It means more products I don't use, brushes that jack up the price and presentations every 1/2 hour besides their two hour shows.

So, go ahead. Let me have it. 

@Shanus   I seldom reply to negativity but good grief! 

I probably have very IT brush and enough brushes to last me forever. I had no clue that their last TSV was a last minute thing. 

Honored Contributor

It seems IT only offers foundation TSV. I only have one face, how much do I need ( right now I don't even put on makeup everyday)?