Honored Contributor

@brmmom 

Are there different colors or just one?  Thank you.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

I am shocked at how many things have changed on me since getting older!  I knew you got a few lines, slowed down a bit and things of this nature -- but I don't remember hearing about all the things which I've been experiencing.  Maybe women just didn't talk about these things and just accepted them as -- well, this is normal and nothing to be done!  I started thinking --- I'm not normal and it's just me falling apart!  Woman Frustrated  Yes, I have decided that I am just going to start trying different products until I hit on the one which seems to work the best.  I know it's not going to be perfect and my brows will never look like twins but if they could just look like they belong to the same family!  LOL! Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@Katcat1 

I am shocked at how many things have changed on me since getting older!  I knew you got a few lines, slowed down a bit and things of this nature -- but I don't remember hearing about all the things which I've been experiencing.  Maybe women just didn't talk about these things and just accepted them as -- well, this is normal and nothing to be done!  I started thinking --- I'm not normal and it's just me falling apart!  Woman Frustrated  Yes, I have decided that I am just going to start trying different products until I hit on the one which seems to work the best.  I know it's not going to be perfect and my brows will never look like twins but if they could just look like they belong to the same family!  LOL! Woman Wink

how about some really long bangs?! LOL.

Respected Contributor

I, too, am dealing with two brows that don't even look like sisters, they look like distant cousins.  

I'm 57 so my brows aren't what they used to be but are still okay.  One brow comes out pretty good with a little help of a pencil.  The other one seems to have hairs that are now growing downward.  I brush the hairs up and even use a Mac brow stay gel but it's not strong enough, I guess.  My bangs hit that brow and push them fall downward.  I go to a "brow girl" who helps with the shape, but I think I need a stronger product to keep the hairs up.

It's turned into hard work to get ready to leave the house!!!  And it's taking longer and longer these days!!!!

Contributor

Yes, from blonde to dark brown. There is also Grey Reducing color for any shade of hair(that's what it reads on the box)  That's what I'm using right now because it's the one my hubby has open. I'm a medium blonde and it gives me a medium shade of brown on my brows, looks good if your blonde or brunette. 

Honored Contributor

@10sluvr 

I do wear bangs a lot!  Sometimes I like to push them to the side, too.  Thank goodness for bangs though!  

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood 

This is one problem I never thought I would have!  I used to have very full and darker brows which didn't require any work other than to tweeze a few stray hairs in between them!  I am spending way too much time on this issue, but I'm determined to find a solution so I can quit focusing on it!  

Honored Contributor

@brmmom 

Thank you for clarifying!

Contributor

Jk9 👋 I hope you give it a try, I just know you'll be happy with the results. Don't freak when the shampoo turns a dark color on your brows it's all good when you rinse it off.

Honored Contributor

@10sluvr 

LOL

Mine are sisters and I have long choppy bangs that make it impossible to scrutinize them Smiley Happy

Rare Beauty and Benefit Gimme Brow are a perfect combo for mine.

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez - Brow Harmony Shape & Fill Duo Brown 2 x 0.03 oz/ 0.85 g

Benefit Cosmetics - Gimme Brow+ Tinted Volumizing Eyebrow Gel 4.5 0.1 oz/ 3 g allure 2019 Best of Beauty Award Winner