Honored Contributor

This is quite rare to find four fragrances from the same brand (Sugar Lemon, Life, Citron de Vigne and Sugar Lychee). My latest addition and last for now until I use up what I purchased is:

Sugar Lychee

Top Note:  grapefruit, Italian lemon, lime blossom

Middle:  lychee, lotus flower, freesia

Bottom:  sandalwood, tonka bean, amber

Fresh fragrances do not scream out "here I am" but rather welcome an approach and then someone can smell the scent.  I purchased the Sugar Lychee rollerball travel size and the regular size body lotion with vitamins C and E.  After I use up what I have there are still other fragrances by Fresh to check out.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: Another Beautiful Fragrance

I have noticed you love these perfumes a lot. Where are you buying from?
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I tried at Ulta a week ago Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eclat. It lasted on me all day! It was very nice once it dried down.

I ended up buying it directly from Lancome and used a June Summer code for it to get 20% off.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@Brisky  I purchased from Nordstrom and one time from fresh.com

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Thanks KatCat1, I'm on the lookout for a new perfume. Noticed your posts awhile back.
They seem to be up my alley. I like fresh perfumes even with a twist. It has been ages since I have tried anything new.
My last was one of the graces, FIL. Well I will never do that again. Definitely a change.
Anyway, Thank you!
Respected Contributor

I buy essential oils from KUUMBA at my my local Loves Whole foods.   Nothing beats the true scents of these long lasting oils, very little is ALOT.  I'm using Lily of The Valley, and Vanilla, together, for a slightly floral, and inviting warm vanilla.     I'm also loving Donna Karen's Cashmere,  and sometimes switch to Lancomes Miracle.  These scents are bright, cheerful,  and clean, and settle down to a pleasant  calm, inviting fragrance IMO.   Nothing heavy in these scents, as with tonka bean (I do not like).   If you decide to try Kuumba oils,  they have a wide selection of fragrances in both florals and herbal.  Very reasonable  at $9 a vile...teeny drop, or roll on, is most potent...which I like!!

Esteemed Contributor

I have been wearing Skylar fragrances for several months and really like them.  They give you combinations to try, and they also have the convenient rollerballs.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!