Valued Contributor

Anothe rCopper P success story!

Three weeks I had a rather large mole removed from my neck to be biopsied. It lef a lovely scar/scab, the derm told me to use Aloe on it three-four times a day.  I nodded my head,but I knew I wold be using Isomers Copper P. It was scabby and angry looking and I was afraid I would have a noticable scar

And three weeks later and I can report no scab, minimal redness that is really not noticable unless one was looking for it.  I bought myself a new necklace forChristmas and am looking forward to wearing it with my scar-free neck!

I urge you to buy a bottle for yourselves.  {It also does a WONDERFUL job on burns.}

Respected Contributor

Re: Anothe rCopper P success story!

ITA......it's a miracle worker.  I use it everyday on my face.....just a few drops in my serum cocktail.  I also use it straight after  using  a depilatory on my upper lip and chin.....it lessens the redness and irritation immediately.

Respected Contributor

i agree girls.  love my copper p!

Frequent Contributor

Thanks @Margo Channing. I have a scar about 2 years old that I would love to minimize. Does it work on older scars? Thanks!
Respected Contributor

I have a scar from a mole removed on my face - a year ago, I struggle with the sight of it every day, lowers my self esteem.

I wonder if the Copper P would help an older scar.

Also, where is the best pricing to purchase?

Esteemed Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

I have a scar from a mole removed on my face - a year ago, I struggle with the sight of it every day, lowers my self esteem.

I wonder if the Copper P would help an older scar.

Also, where is the best pricing to purchase?

@SandGirl! There will be TTV on Tuesday that includes huge bonus size of Copper P, plus another product. There is no pictures available yet on the site, just a description, and the price also will be, I assume, less for the TTV. If you search for Copper P product on this site in much smaller size, you'll see how good TTV value is.

SOMERS Skincare Bonus Size Copper Concentrate Serum & Deep Crease Correction Duo - 311-271

Respected Contributor

@sonechko  THANK YOU!! Big Thanks, I will go check it out.  So, the price will come down on Tues? I wonder if we purchase ahead of time if they will honor a price adjustment.

Honored Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

@sonechko  THANK YOU!! Big Thanks, I will go check it out.  So, the price will come down on Tues? I wonder if we purchase ahead of time if they will honor a price adjustment.

Yes the Isomers will be a TTV & the price will come down. I have purchased Isomers & called in a few days later to get a price adjustment when the product was shown at a lower price during her visit.

Honored Contributor

I love Isomers Copper P. When I don't feel like applying anything to my face I can always use just the Copper P. It works great on burns also. I burned my hand while cooking & applied it. The burning stopped & no scar.

I use Isomers Retinaicin & Vit C serum which have helped get rid of & lighten old acne scars.

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz  Thank you.  Looks like you can't even buy it yet, not option to "buy", I'll keep watching for it, excited to try it. I do use and love the Retiniacian.