Regular Contributor

I am very curious about this line of skin care.  It's all natural--organic and wild crafted.  It's expensive but they are running a coupon for 25 percent off through Monday. Have any of you tried the brand and if so what are your recommendations?  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Annmarie Gianni Cosmetics

Where did you find the coupon ... before the QBB police notice.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ElvisShops wrote:

Where did you find the coupon ... before the QBB police notice.

Go to the brand's facebook page. It was posted there. And sent in email...twenty-five (the number) off three (the number) days. All one word. 

Honored Contributor

#SundayPositiveChallenge

OMG!   I had to look twice at this thread title.

I ADORE Annemarie Gianni!   I followed her husband, Kevin Gianni (Renegade Health), for awhile when I was transitioning to raw vegan several years back.    I haven't been to their website for some time...surprised she has a cosmetic line!  

Sweetest couple!   I know that doesn't say anything about the quality of her items, but I would give a thumbs up for the integrity of the product.  I'll check her products out!  Thanks for the post!! 

Trusted Contributor

Thanks. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I've looked closely at this line in the past.  I can't get past some of the claims.  The description of coconut body oil claims, "the small molecular structure of our coconut oil allows for easy absorption through your pores..."  Really? They've managed to decrease the size of that molecule?

The rosemary toner is $30 for under two ounces of rosemary distillate.  That's it, nothing else.  I've paid less than that for 32 ounces of rosemary distillate, and its organic.  I keep it frozen so that nothing will grow in it before I'm ready to work with it.  But according to their ingredient deck they don't add a preservative to theirs. Yuk.  That is a complete bug stew.  What brought my attention to that line were some reviews I'd read of that particular product sometimes having a bad odor.  Well, yeah, bacteria and yeast will do that.  Some poor folks chalk it up to not liking rosemary.

Honored Contributor

@Bella Carro wrote:

I've looked closely at this line in the past.  I can't get past some of the claims.  The description of coconut body oil claims, "the small molecular structure of our coconut oil allows for easy absorption through your pores..."  Really? They've managed to decrease the size of that molecule?

The rosemary toner is $30 for under two ounces of rosemary distillate.  That's it, nothing else.  I've paid less than that for 32 ounces of rosemary distillate, and its organic.  I keep it frozen so that nothing will grow in it before I'm ready to work with it.  But according to their ingredient deck they don't add a preservative to theirs. Yuk.  That is a complete bug stew.  What brought my attention to that line were some reviews I'd read of that particular product sometimes having a bad odor.  Well, yeah, bacteria and yeast will do that.  Some poor folks chalk it up to not liking rosemary.

Yes,  I've come across this site when searching for info on ingredients. She has an Ingredient Watch list under her blog section that I find  suspect in terms of credibility and fear-mongering,  as is unfortunately too often the case with supposed "natural" sites.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Bella Carro wrote:

Yes,  I've come across this site when searching for info on ingredients. She has an Ingredient Watch list under her blog section that I find  suspect in terms of credibility and fear-mongering,  as is unfortunately too often the case with supposed "natural" sites.

OMG, I know, @suzyQ3!  Her disinformation makes my blood boil.  I didn't mention that because then I get a wee bit carried away.  

Regular Contributor

Well I bit the proverbial bullet and bought a few things. I am truly impressed so far. My skin feels calmer and well hydrated.  We'll see over time.  But so far, so good. Really good actually (especially with coupon/discounts!).