Honored Contributor

LOL, that's the first thing I thought when I saw the TSV at midnight, who is going to clean-up after those goats!  I don't have a problem with goats, but they do not belong inside on live TV!  IMO, pictures would have been just fine, or even a film!

Honored Contributor

I think it's so cute when someone on the set is holding a goat in their arms, petting it....awwww.

Esteemed Contributor

@Anonymous032819, Attends?  Depends?  Thanks for the correction.  As I am 74 and counting, it may be important for me to know about adult diapers before I know it.  

Respected Contributor

I like the goats especially after my eyes saw they weren’t dogs.🤓🤣I also love when Chaz brings his dogs to QVC.❤️

Respected Contributor

Re: Animals on the set

[ Edited ]

Hope all the haters are turning the channel.  Two stand up Men who made good for themselves and their community are on air with adorable goats.  HURRY and turn the channel!

Contributor

To BMORECHICK: Why did your family have dogs at all? They stayed outdoors and when inside were in the laundry room??? Dogs are very social animals and like to be with us. Dogs are part of the family and we treat our Rottie like so. Your family sounds cruel and should not have had dogs at all. I love all animals and if I could not love one like family I would not have any. Hope you don't have any dogs now.

Honored Contributor

It's just sad that grown men are afraid of little goats, the models are trained to perform in any situation ,so it should not faze them. The staff who prep and stage the area are no doubt responsible for cleaning up the goat dooty. If you don't like animals maybe having them around isn't much fun, but I have a feeling the QVC folks and viewing customers love seeing them.

Honored Contributor

I think it is cruel when any animal doesn't get outside sometimes.  What if you never got to go out and get fresh air, smell the rain, lay out in the sun, feel the breeze, look around at the world, or simply take a walk around the yard?

What if you were housebound?  

Honored Contributor

The goats are adorable, just so cute.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Just flipped the channel in time to see Pat and Jayne holding goats.  They don't seem to mind holding the goats and the goats certainly seem to like being held.  Love those goats!