Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@riley1   I thought they said in the promo "we bought a farm in New York".  I guess it would be drivable

I am almost positive the farm is in upstate NY. 

Respected Contributor

There are some of us here who have enjoyed Beekman products for years and post about them. There have been some posters that don’t like the boys or their products, which is fine but it’s always been a small little conversation. I knew the threads would get interesting today 😀

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON   .Their farm Is in NY, not CT.  Oops.  Drivable and doable, but not practical with goats.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@riley1   I thought they said in the promo "we bought a farm in New York".  I guess it would be drivable

I am almost positive the farm is in upstate NY. 

The farm (and store) are in Sharon Springs, NY - about an hour west of Albany.  It's 290 miles from QVC in West Chester, PA, or just under five hours driving.

Honored Contributor

Dogs are family, they depend on us, if you do not want a dog in your house,then do not get one ,no dog should be chained up,that is absolutely  abuse. 

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

and others:

rent a goat was too funny because they do!  On the instagram post they noted goats for afternoon shows (other than babies from their farm in Sharon Springs, NY) they are goats from Phillygoatproject.

"These goats provide therapy to local health facilities in Philly area".

My DIL does yoga with goats at a goat farm in her area.  It's a new trend & she loves it!

Trusted Contributor

@Sooner   We have 2 female goats that are in a pen next to our horse stalls.  Our horses even graze with the goats.  I have to keep my goat pens very clean, because goat urine does really smell, but I still love my goatie girls.

Honored Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

There are some of us here who have enjoyed Beekman products for years and post about them. There have been some posters that don’t like the boys or their products, which is fine but it’s always been a small little conversation. I knew the threads would get interesting today 😀

LOL - some of the anti Beekman comments are from the same posters that ALWAYS promote a competitor. Always on Beekman threads. I think some are reps or family of of other brands. If they werent affiliated with the other brands their comments could be helpful. And then others that keep repeating old news to supposedly hurt Beekman sales. 

Looks like pricing at Q is the same or similar to H. I'm waiting for my order of the Beekman SPF Primer and will post my review. The regular SPF is effective but has a white cast, the primer is clear 

I'm curious to try the new Meadow Lark scent but didn't order the Q TSV bc I have the seasonal BBoxes on subscription

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Animals on the set

[ Edited ]

Goats are dirty and smelly farm animals. They poop and urinate everywhere.  They do not belong on a TV stage situation.  It is cruel to subject the animals to such an environment AND  cruel as well for the hosts and models to such an environment with goats and goat poop.

Trusted Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@Phantom41 wrote:

@OldNana80 wrote:

There is something about having those two live goats on the sets that is unsettling to

me.  Gary Goban was afraid they would jump on him and I am sure the models would

not like it either.  Who cleans us their "waste matter"?  Seeing those live goats just turns me off and I don't even want to hear the presentation about the products. JMHO.

They're baby goats for heavens sake!  If Gary's afraid of a baby goat, he needs to "man up."  JMHO!

The three goats that were on last night were not baby goats.  They were adults. For those that don't know, there are no baby goats right now.  Goats are born in the spring and the nannys are still pregnant.

Ok, they’re “large” baby goats!  And you’re right, I know nothing about goats except that they’re cute and obviously are very divisive on a beauty forum!