Honored Contributor

It's her wedding -- wear what you like and her father had other commitments.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor
I thought it was sweet to cover it with her children's' artwork. And who cares what color it is?
Super Contributor
Ha, I think those two do it their own way, whatever they like or want to. If the kids wanted their Mom to look like a princess, well so be it.
Respected Contributor

I loved her dress and loved the idea of incorporating her children's artwork. How thoughtful! It really seems as if Angelina and Brad's children are the center of their universe. Those children are truly blessed. I hope they can remain a happy family forever, even though I wasn't happy when Brad and Jennifer Aniston originally broke up. Has Angelina changed over the years, or did she just encourage the "quirky" publicity when she was younger?

I don't understand what the problem is between Angelina and her father, John Voight, but it's too bad.

Regular Contributor

For them, the wedding dress drawings totally worked. I think it is sweet and touching.

What I fear, how many knock offs this will spur! On Angie, yes, mere mortals.. no LOL

Honored Contributor
I much prefer Brad and Angie's wedding over the tasteless extravaganza Kim and Kanye treated us to. Oh, and she wore white too but I didn't read any snarky comments about that one.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor
On 9/2/2014 gardensla said:

Photos HERE

""10 year old Pax baked the wedding cake.""

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

I have never had any respect for her in that she dated a married man. Of course he contributed as well, but I am also from growing up in the 50's and 60's and we RAN from married men. This is only my opinion, and we are all entitled to our own feelings, but I just can't like her. It's probably because my own husband left me for another woman after 32 years of marriage. Therefore my statements are clouded by what happened in my own life. So, I have no respect for anyone leaving their spouse for another person.

I apologize for getting off subject, the thread is about her gown, not about her morals, so I apologize to the OP for getting off topic. My Mom told me to always say something positive or nothing at all, so I will say that I think she is a good Mom to those kids. There! I said something positive!

Honored Contributor
On 9/2/2014 dgluvr said:

Seriously? I mean I know it's an old tradition that's gone by the wayside that you HAVE to be or should be a Virg- in order to wear a pure white gown- but even the style is absurd with her past daliences ( where the heck is spell-check?) and previous "adventures" and wasn't she married before? So 2 white gowns? That's a stretch. Yeah, I'm older and old-fashioned but I find her choice ridiculous and a veil to boot! And now she's an Ambassador -- well people change I guess- but even "DAD" didn't get invited. That's not nice.

BOY, you are really determined to bash Angelina! {#emotions_dlg.crying}

First ..... Kim K wore an elaborate white gown for her THIRD wedding and that went largely unnoticed.

Second ..... who said you have to be a virgin to wear white? How old are you ... 114?

Thirdly, Jon Voight is in production, taping the Ray Donovan series. Did Jon personally tell you that he didn't get invited? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Sheesh. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Honored Contributor
On 9/2/2014 suzieQ4me said:

I have never had any respect for her in that she dated a married man. Of course he contributed as well, but I am also from growing up in the 50's and 60's and we RAN from married men. This is only my opinion, and we are all entitled to our own feelings, but I just can't like her. It's probably because my own husband left me for another woman after 32 years of marriage. Therefore my statements are clouded by what happened in my own life. So, I have no respect for anyone leaving their spouse for another person.

I apologize for getting off subject, the thread is about her gown, not about her morals, so I apologize to the OP for getting off topic. My Mom told me to always say something positive or nothing at all, so I will say that I think she is a good Mom to those kids. There! I said something positive!

She dated a man who was SEPARATED from his wife and divorcing. Further, you have no idea what was going on between Jen and Brad when he went to film Mr & Mrs Smith. They may have had an open marriage .... Jen may have been unfaithful to Brad ..... it's not the "other woman" who causes the problems; she's just a handy mechanism for the guy to escape the deteriorated marriage. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}