Honored Contributor
On 9/2/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:
On 9/2/2014 dgluvr said:

Seriously? I mean I know it's an old tradition that's gone by the wayside that you HAVE to be or should be a Virg- in order to wear a pure white gown- but even the style is absurd with her past daliences ( where the heck is spell-check?) and previous "adventures" and wasn't she married before? So 2 white gowns? That's a stretch. Yeah, I'm older and old-fashioned but I find her choice ridiculous and a veil to boot! And now she's an Ambassador -- well people change I guess- but even "DAD" didn't get invited. That's not nice.

BOY, you are really determined to bash Angelina! {#emotions_dlg.crying}

First ..... Kim K wore an elaborate white gown for her THIRD wedding and that went largely unnoticed.

Second ..... who said you have to be a virgin to wear white? How old are you ... 114?

Thirdly, Jon Voight is in production, taping the Ray Donovan series. Did Jon personally tell you that he didn't get invited? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Sheesh. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} - all of it!

Honored Contributor
On 9/2/2014 OldFoogey said:
On 9/2/2014 manny2 said:

I agree with you OP, because good taste never goes out of style or is old fashioned. She looked ridiculous in that wedding gown. Lets call a spade a spade this woman tonged kissed her brother at an awards show. Disgusting in my opinion, and as for the children planning this and wanting them to be married I find that hard to believe. Save your nasty comments, because this is a forum and I am entitled to my opinion.

I agree, a floozie is a floozie, bout time they got married and should have been done quietly.

Respected Contributor

WOW what a bad attitude....

She can wear any color gown she wants. Virgins do not exist anymore yet millions get married every year in white. who cares.

Her gown was not all white it had print on the backside that looks to be children paintings, also on the vail

Also her father is an a**hole so she has the right to not invite him.

Honored Contributor
On 9/3/2014 kcladyz said:

She can wear any color gown she wants. Virgins do not exist anymore yet millions get married every year in white. who cares.

Her gown was not all white it had print on the backside that looks to be children paintings, also on the vail

Personally,

CORRECTION ... her father is a HUGE a**hole ........ well known to be a mouthy loose cannon and long time womanizer. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

I think ANY bride has the right to exclude toxic or troublesome people from their wedding .... regardless of who they are! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Respected Contributor

I loved it !!

Super Contributor
On 9/3/2014 kcladyz said:

Virgins are not an extinct species.

Super Contributor
On 9/2/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:
On 9/2/2014 dgluvr said:

Seriously? I mean I know it's an old tradition that's gone by the wayside that you HAVE to be or should be a Virg- in order to wear a pure white gown- but even the style is absurd with her past daliences ( where the heck is spell-check?) and previous "adventures" and wasn't she married before? So 2 white gowns? That's a stretch. Yeah, I'm older and old-fashioned but I find her choice ridiculous and a veil to boot! And now she's an Ambassador -- well people change I guess- but even "DAD" didn't get invited. That's not nice.

BOY, you are really determined to bash Angelina! {#emotions_dlg.crying}

First ..... Kim K wore an elaborate white gown for her THIRD wedding and that went largely unnoticed.

Second ..... who said you have to be a virgin to wear white? How old are you ... 114?

Thirdly, Jon Voight is in production, taping the Ray Donovan series. Did Jon personally tell you that he didn't get invited? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Sheesh. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Uh, this was also Angelina's third wedding. (Jonny Lee Miller, Billy Bob Thornton.)

And, yeah, she did have an affair with a married man.

And yes--Jon Voight said publicly that he had no idea about the wedding. Word is Angelina does not like her father because he cheated and left her beloved mother. Funny how that works, right?

The OP is entitled to her opinion. An opinion I happen to agree with. It may be 2014 but it's still tacky to have three children before you get married and then wear a white wedding gown and sell your pictures to People magazine. That will always be tacky, no matter what year it is.

Super Contributor

What about HIS parents? Were they invited? Everyone talks about Jon Voigt, but what about Pitt's family? I say this because I know his parents are very conservative. I'm sure they were glad the two finally got married, but I'm not sure how much they are included. I feel sorry for them.

Honored Contributor
On 9/3/2014 Pianomama said:

What about HIS parents? Were they invited? Everyone talks about Jon Voigt, but what about Pitt's family? I say this because I know his parents are very conservative. I'm sure they were glad the two finally got married, but I'm not sure how much they are included. I feel sorry for them.

Brad's parents were there, so don't get upset. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Honored Contributor

The ones looking down their noses at Angie here really crack me up. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Personally, I think it's too bad that Brad made the mistake of marrying a woman (JA) that didn't want children. But he's hardly the first to make a mistake like that. He was smart to get out.

Forget the current generation of of Hollywood actresses ... go back a but. Just a few of those that had affairs with married men ..... Katherine Hepburn, Grace Kelly, Stephanie Powers, Marilyn Monroe, Shirley MacLaine, Elizabeth Taylor, etc, etc ..... it is what it is, and has been going on since the beginning of time.

What I find heart warming is that not only do Brad and Angie love each other very much, but are very committed to being good parents. They are lucky to have found each other.

Good for them .... and to H*%@ with all the self-righteous gossips. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}