Trusted Contributor

In my email, I received notice that Angela Caglia is coming to QVC. I have seen her products advertised on Instagram. I was intrigued with her Gold Plated wands for the eyes and face, sort of a tool I suppose. Expensive though at $125 for the two and most of her items are pricey. The face serum and the wands together retail for $225. Has anyone tried her products and what do you think? There are good reviews but some agree that it's pricey. I should just stick to my beloved Nairian Skin Care, which is fabulous.

Honored Contributor

@gigy wrote:

In my email, I received notice that Angela Caglia is coming to QVC. I have seen her products advertised on Instagram. I was intrigued with her Gold Plated wands for the eyes and face, sort of a tool I suppose. Expensive though at $125 for the two and most of her items are pricey. The face serum and the wands together retail for $225. Has anyone tried her products and what do you think? There are good reviews but some agree that it's pricey. I should just stick to my beloved Nairian Skin Care, which is fabulous.

@gigy I was just watching her with Leah this morning with her souffle moisturizer and caught my eye.  The reviews are all great.  I did go to her website and saw the ltd edition kit you are talking about.  If you sign up for emails you get 15% off.  

Cryo Sculpting Facial Kit | Online Exclusive - Angela Caglia Skincare