Valued Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman is on HSN with his specials!

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl Have you used both products before?  I'm considering the phytoceramides - but I really don't need it -- my skin isn't overly dry but I thought it might help plump the skin -- maybe make some wrinkles less noticeable?  I saw in one review someone said it also improved her pores.

The sunsceen I only tried a sample but the odor was too much for me to buy it full size.

How was that mineral powder you ordered??

@sueinsf  - I have used the sunscreen, got to try it last year when they sent a small sample. Understand the scent might be a turnoff. Beekman has some good sunscreens with no scent. 

Decided to try the Phytoceramides given the positive reviews and recommendations AND the 90 day extended return policy. It's an ideal time to try something new! If I don't see/experience benefits in 75-80 days, I will return it. I use other Lessman supplements and like this brand

I've used his phytoceramides and LOVE them..they do make a difference, they plump the skin from the inside..(less use for moisturizers)..I use many of his products..been happy so far.  I ordered some more phytoceramides too! Love his specials!