Valued Contributor

Andrew Lessman is on HSN with his specials!

I reordered his Phytoceramides...they really work to keep my skin supple and moist. So many other things I want!!!!!...I love to listen to Andrew..you learn so much! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman is on HSN with his specials!

I'd rather watch paint dry.  That's how interesting I find him.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I second the opinion on the phytoceramides.  Since my skin has become dry, I have really been able to tell the difference after taking phytoceramides.  It probably is the only supplement I have taken where I actually can TELL a difference.  I need to take 2 per day to get the effect.  I have tried to do one, but it's not effective.

Even the wildly successful "Hair, Skin & Nails" doesn't SEEM to make a difference for me.  But I can sure tell that my skin is much less dry when I take the phytoceramides.

I recommend them for anyone with dry skin.

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

@emmygrace 

I reordered a boatload of things I needed including Phytoceramides.

He read my review for Phytoceramides on air - I was watching last night for the midnight show - he was reading reviews as he always does and - MINE was readI giggled and was really shocked, it was a nice surprise. 

Honored Contributor

@emmygrace wrote:

I reordered his Phytoceramides...they really work to keep my skin supple and moist. So many other things I want!!!!!...I love to listen to Andrew..you learn so much! Woman Happy

@emmygrace  I ordered the Phytoceramides and the sunscreen

sole-sunscreen-6-fl-oz-d-2019052309193344-661334.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl Have you used both products before?  I'm considering the phytoceramides - but I really don't need it -- my skin isn't overly dry but I thought it might help plump the skin -- maybe make some wrinkles less noticeable?  I saw in one review someone said it also improved her pores.

The sunsceen I only tried a sample but the odor was too much for me to buy it full size.

How was that mineral powder you ordered??

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl Have you used both products before?  I'm considering the phytoceramides - but I really don't need it -- my skin isn't overly dry but I thought it might help plump the skin -- maybe make some wrinkles less noticeable?  I saw in one review someone said it also improved her pores.

The sunsceen I only tried a sample but the odor was too much for me to buy it full size.

How was that mineral powder you ordered??

@sueinsf  - I have used the sunscreen, got to try it last year when they sent a small sample. Understand the scent might be a turnoff. Beekman has some good sunscreens with no scent. 

Decided to try the Phytoceramides given the positive reviews and recommendations AND the 90 day extended return policy. It's an ideal time to try something new! If I don't see/experience benefits in 75-80 days, I will return it. I use other Lessman supplements and like this brand

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@sueinsf  - 

The mineral sunscreen is good but I would only rely on it for touchups.

I've used both Beekman spf products, good stuff!  The primer is awesome under makep

Beekman 1802 Triple Milk Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 35

Beekman 1802 Triple Milk Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 35
Beekman 1802 4-piece Hello Sunshine Goat Milk Collection
688-417
Beekman 1802 4-piece Hello Sunshine Goat Milk Collection

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Thanks.  I do have the Beekman Primer with SPF but I don't seem to use it much.  Have the pumps improved on the sunscreen?  I thought that had been a complaint for awhile. 

I have enough mineral sunscreen for now, and considering how little I am going out I don't see needing any for some time.  Thanks for the recommendation.

I'm still deciding on the phytoceramides.  I agree, good time to try with the extended return policy.  So, I may pull the plug as well.

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl  Thanks.  I do have the Beekman Primer with SPF but I don't seem to use it much.  Have the pumps improved on the sunscreen?  I thought that had been a complaint for awhile. 

I have enough mineral sunscreen for now, and considering how little I am going out I don't see needing any for some time.  Thanks for the recommendation.

I'm still deciding on the phytoceramides.  I agree, good time to try with the extended return policy.  So, I may pull the plug as well.

@sueinsf  Yes, Beekman upgraded/replaced the pumps on the Hello Sunshine spf. I love the primer for my face/neck.

I've done quite a bit of shopping at H this past week Woman Tongue but it's good timing for some beauty offers, fashion clearance and yep the 90 day return is the primary reason why I ordered the Phytoceramides. When we get the green light to go out to restaurants,  beach/pool and travel I'll be more than ready, lol!