Super Contributor

Andrew Lessman Procap Lab Vitamins-THE BET EVER

Andrew Lessmans Vitamins from HSN is here. I just noticed. My husand and I have been using his vitamins for 3 years and I truly can say they are the best thing we have evern bought.. First his Hair, Skin and Nails and Phytoceramides has changed my 50's age to shney beautiful and full and my skin beautiful with no wrinkles .  I cant say enough about them. My husband also had high cholesterol and elevated liver enzymes and he was taking the chocolates and other vitamins  without doing anything his labs and mine decreased significantly and they taste amazing. Out labs overall have improved so much since we started his vitamins and we take a number.. If you read the reviews on HSN they are amazing and we truly have had the same experience. We eat right and have spent alot on them but wouild never be without them. I cant tell you how lucky and blessed  we are to have found him! He also is so knowledgable and a wealth of informaiton and education and he also is such a nice person. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Procap Lab Vitamins-THE BET EVER

Totally agree with what you said. It is amazing to me the high rating he gets, mostly five stars, for his products. I learn a lot by listening to his presentations.

Super Contributor

I forgot to mention he has a TSV on HSN now and tomorrow will have a 2 hour educational session with Adam from 7 to 9 and I cant wait!!!

Respected Contributor

I could never agree more!  I just added the Marine Collegan about 3 wekks ago..

Our labs are very good, & we feel great..Andrew's products are the only one's we 

will use...

Super Contributor

I also forgot to mention that we have been taking the Collegen peptides for a few years. That is another game changer.. in regards to skin , hair and joints. My husband and i look so much younger and better labs becuase of these products!

Honored Contributor

@beauty0125@quadmimi@World Traveler

I second this...for everything I have used/tried.

The most helpful one for me has been Marine Collagen Peptides!

it has helped me internally and externally.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

@beauty0125 wrote:

Andrew Lessmans Vitamins from HSN is here. I just noticed. My husand and I have been using his vitamins for 3 years and I truly can say they are the best thing we have evern bought.. First his Hair, Skin and Nails and Phytoceramides has changed my 50's age to shney beautiful and full and my skin beautiful with no wrinkles .  I cant say enough about them. My husband also had high cholesterol and elevated liver enzymes and he was taking the chocolates and other vitamins  without doing anything his labs and mine decreased significantly and they taste amazing. Out labs overall have improved so much since we started his vitamins and we take a number.. If you read the reviews on HSN they are amazing and we truly have had the same experience. We eat right and have spent alot on them but wouild never be without them. I cant tell you how lucky and blessed  we are to have found him! He also is so knowledgable and a wealth of informaiton and education and he also is such a nice person. 

I was just wondering if they help lower your husbands liver enzymes?

Super Contributor

Unfortunately I can't afford all of his super quality supplements.  My list consists only of the Marine Peptides (super great in my coffee), Ultimate Eye Support, Astaxanthin, Circulation & Vein Support (I do notice a big difference in my legs), Phytoceramides (my face hasn't looked so good), and the Essential Omega 3-s.  The one product I did not like was the Healthy Skin and Nails.  It did nothing for me.  But the Marine Peptides does.  Oh, I do love the Choco Nuvo, too (I get the 74%).  

Super Contributor

Yes both my husband and I had our liver enzymes decreased with the combo pack of the PC liver and brain and liver antioxidants.. amazing stuff

Super Contributor

Are his vitamins normally free shipping or is it only for today's event???