Trusted Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Procap Lab Vitamins-THE BET EVER

Any Andrew Lessman purchase over $50 is always free shipping.

A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Honored Contributor

@JBKO Good to know. Is that HSN and with ProCaps?

Respected Contributor

I've been taking Andrew Lessman vitamins for OVER 30 YEARS.   When people in my office get sick for the 2nd, 3rd and sometimes 4th time in a year,  I just KEEP TAKING his vits.  THEY are QUALITY and I trust him and his products completely.  I've given them as gifts and most people start purchasing on their own when I do.   

We went to Alaska 2 years ago, and everyone on the ship was sick with a bad cold.  Some were quarantined.  Everyone in our group of 20 got sick as well, EXCEPT for my husband and I. 

When my Mom was alive and taking a lot of meds, her liver enzymes were off the charts.  I had her take the Liver & Brain, and after about a month, her doctor wanted to know what she was doing differently because her liver markers were NORMAL.  My Dad used to joke that my Mom was taking them for her liver and he was taking them for his brain!!!

I can't recommend AL vits enough.

Respected Contributor

@beauty0125 -

Thank You for this Thread on AL's Phytoceramides.  I have severe dry skin...  Been drinking "lots" of fluids due to Dr's orders for Kidneys...  No matter, as my skin is still beyond dry.  I went and listened to Andrew's video on this, and am going to give it a try.

I use so much lotions and potions to no avail.  Always "greasing" up with something...

I too have used Andrew's Vitamins for years, but somehow never saw this one.  Love all I take, as being a powdered capsule, and not a hard rock, I never have any stomach issues.  

THANKS!  Heart

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@World Traveler

Whenever I have purchased Andrew's supplements I check HSN & procaps. He runs the same specials on his web site but it ends up being cheaper at procaps cuz there's no tax.

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@World Traveler

Whenever I have purchased Andrew's supplements I check HSN & procaps. He runs the same specials on his web site but it ends up being cheaper at procaps cuz there's no tax.

@FleaMktQnYes great point...Also the procaps CS is great!  I have my own lady there I work with who is always great to help me add or even switch my products...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@FleaMktQn You are correct. Heart

Many times I get from ProCaps, but this visit I purchased several large containers (3 ChocoNuvo and 2 Oatmeal...although the oatmeal seems to come in two containers for each order, so that's 4), and I wanted to use the flex pay. HSN offered it at 6 payments; ProCaps offered it at 4 payments, so I went with HSN this time.

I also ended up getting a bottle of Essential 1 too.

Oh, and........I can't believe it.......the ChocoNuvo was delivered this morning! Well, at least that is what UPS says. Anyone wanting to steal that box of three 300-count containers better not be a weakling, as it says 16 pounds total weight. LOL!!

Valued Contributor

I started taking his Ultimate Calcium Intestive Care with D3 and MK7 and my recent dexa scan shows a 4.25% improvement! My endocronolgist was very impressed. I have osteoporosis and refuse to take the meds they want to prescribe and will continue taking these. I do walk and do weight bearing exercises but still, this calcium is very good and easy to swallow capsules.

Respected Contributor

@Theresa1121 wrote:

I started taking his Ultimate Calcium Intestive Care with D3 and MK7 and my recent dexa scan shows a 4.25% improvement! My endocronolgist was very impressed. I have osteoporosis and refuse to take the meds they want to prescribe and will continue taking these. I do walk and do weight bearing exercises but still, this calcium is very good and easy to swallow capsules.

@Theresa1121  Oh my we must be related!  I too had a dexa scan, not good, (my Mom had osteoporosis, , her Mom had it)...I just added the one you mentioned above, & Marine Collagen, to what I already take.  I wish I had known of Andrews products a long time ago.

I also won't take the meds, (after much research) & do walking & weight bearing exercises.. 

It will be another year for my repeat dexa scan, but as long as I remain the same that will be a victory for me..(improvement would be amazing) thank you for your post, Hoping continued improvement to you..

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@World Traveler

Andrew's shipping is free on $50 or $5 under $50 on his site.