Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman - Phytoceramides TS?

@FLGators wrote:

@Chi-town girl TS presale  on phytoceramides, HHSN, cruciferous veg, green food complex & fruitful antioxidants. That is quite a few of them together😀

@FLGators  - Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!! 

Wonder what's going on with his schedule?  The Phytoceramides is late by 6 weeks.  I'm surprised to see HHSN as a TS already - checked my previous order - last year the TS was in August. 

Looks like TS pricing is the same as last year which is nice given the price increases on just about everything. Plus free shipping. 

Appreciate you remembering to notify me. Are you shopping this event?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

TSV is June 13 that will include the phytoceramides.  Just got an e-mail from Procap labs.  Prices are available on HSN now

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@Chi-town girl TS presale  on phytoceramides, HHSN, cruciferous veg, green food complex & fruitful antioxidants. That is quite a few of them together😀

Wonder what's going on with his schedule?  The Phytoceramides is late by 6 weeks.  I'm surprised to see HHSN as a TS already - checked my previous order - last year the TS was in August. 

Looks like TS pricing is the same as last year which is nice given the price increases on just about everything. Plus free shipping. 

@Chi-town girl - there is no set time of the year for his TS anymore. I got the phytoceramides & HHSN this time. HHSN is a gift.
I have the fruit full & green complex from his monthly special last year, used my 20% off on them, got it for better than TS price. I use my 20 % on AL monthly specials since I have too many beauty productsWoman Wink 

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@Chi-town girl - there is no set time of the year for his TS anymore. I got the phytoceramides & HHSN this time. HHSN is a gift.
I have the fruit full & green complex from his monthly special last year, used my 20% off on them, got it for better than TS price. I use my 20 % on AL monthly specials since I have too many beauty productsWoman Wink 

@FLGators  - that's too bad about the Lessman TS schedules!  They might also be posting some products/TS early bc of Summer vacations and wanting to make sure they get as many orders as possible.  They usually post a group of TS offers before the July 4th holiday for this reason, 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

If you only take 1 phyotoceramide cap per day (as recommended) will you still notice skin improvements??

I did order his TSV's today....gonna try them all out...went for the powder on the fruit and veggies.  I just am not into juicing and it really has to much sugar that way so it's a no go for me.  These sound perfect.  Hope they taste decent.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't fully understand how this works, and it's pretty expensive, but I'd like to give it a try.  I'm wondering if any benefits would be evident with a 30 count bottle.  Any idea?  

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

I don't fully understand how this works, and it's pretty expensive, but I'd like to give it a try.  I'm wondering if any benefits would be evident with a 30 count bottle.  Any idea?  

@Tinkrbl44 

At the very soonest in about a month. So that 30-day supply could be worth a try. 

Just so you know there are other phytoceramide supps which are just as good and don't cost nearly as much as AL's. There a several of us posters here who take them and can attest to that. But I understand if AL's are what you desire.Woman Happy

Phytoceramides help will skin hydration. Our own ceramides are found in the outermost layer of the skin and there it helps prevent water loss from the skin by creating a water barrier inside the skin. You can expect to feel less dry, have plumper/smoother skin and b/c there's less moisture lost from your skin then you'll be using less moisturizers.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 

At the very soonest in about a month. So that 30-day supply could be worth a try. 

Just so you know there are other phytoceramide supps which are just as good and don't cost nearly as much as AL's. There a several of us posters here who take them and can attest to that. But I understand if AL's are what you desire.Woman Happy

Phytoceramides help will skin hydration. Our own ceramides are found in the outermost layer of the skin and there it helps prevent water loss from the skin by creating a water barrier inside the skin. You can expect to feel less dry, have plumper/smoother skin and b/c there's less moisture lost from your skin then you'll be using less moisturizers.

@SilleeMee @Chi-town girl 

For me, Andrew is best because of HSN's return policies.

No one else lets you use the supplement for weeks, then return it if you are unsatisfied.

Skin hydration is essential as we age, and this hydrates from the inside out. I notice the effects most clearly on my cuticles, no longer dry and split.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor 

AL uses a wheat-sourced form of phytocera. The other one is made from sweet potatoes and rice which, by in large, has been shown to give the same benefits as wheat phytocera. The biggest difference is the price. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@1Professor 

AL uses a wheat-sourced form of phytocera. The other one is made from sweet potatoes and rice which, by in large, has been shown to give the same benefits as wheat phytocera. The biggest difference is the price. 

@SilleeMee   Love getting the facts, specific differences.

You are kindly educating us.