Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Meal Replacement Shakes

I don't consider this a meal replacement for weight loss that will leave you with learning how to make meals that will take you forward supporting your weight loss.

Not learning new behaviors and relying on pre packaged sources of meals is often the down fall of weight loss plans.  That's why WW has survived.  They teach the new behaviors and nutrition to allow you to seperate from them and support your new weight.

Trusted Contributor

I have used this before, it does not fill you up. It can be used as a source to get your daily dose of nutrition especially when you are on a reduced calorie diet.

I didn't repurchase but use other meal replacements with higher protein & superfood content to mix in my smoothie. I drink it just before a meal so I end up eating less. 

Regular Contributor

In 2020 I lost 70 pounds by cutting out sugar and carbs. Tonight I had french fries for the first time in a year. I'm 49 and really it tooks many years to find my way to what works for me. Too many bad carbs just makes me want to eat more.

Shakes can work. I like Secure Vanilla...it is the best vanilla shake, and.easy to blend.  I mix it in the morning with the marine collagen and it keeps me satisfied.  The only drawback is secure still has sucrolose and I thought I want to stay away from that. But I may buy it again.

Respected Contributor

I love his Secure powder. I have had the coffee flavor (2 scoops) mixed with almond milk every morning for about 5 years.  I'm not hungry til about 2:00 pm. 

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

I've actually been drinking Andrew Lessman's shakes for many years.  Not so much for losing weight, more for maintaining a healthy weight.  I find them quite satisfying.  I add a banana or some kind of fruit with it and mix in a blender.  Very nutritious!

I do too...strawberries are my favorite to add.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Super Contributor

These shakes are amazingly delicous and nutritious and low in caleries. I make them with milk and add a frozen bag of fruit /spinach. You can also add a banana...  so great for one meal and so low in calories. All of his products are amazing and have changed our lives. the best quality you will ever find in the world from our opinion and many others. 

Respected Contributor

I can't do them, the soy messes with my cycle every time, they taste great but I use another plant based protein shake instead - soy-free

Honored Contributor

Very tasty to me. Used to get them a lot in the past. Should have gotten more this time around. Love the chocolate!