Trusted Contributor

Andrew Lessman Hair,skin supplement

Has anyone had any results with new hair growth when taking this supplement?

Valued Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Hair,skin supplement

I was on auto ship for this years ago... I took it for 3~4 years and saw no results. I was in my early 30's then and had some thinning issues. They canceled my auto ship after that many years, due to the low original price I was paying. They never discontinued the product obviously but didn't want to offer the original price. I could have renewed my auto ship at their higher price but I was ticked off that they did a good customer that way so I never renewed. I can at least say that with QVC I have been on the auto ship for the philosophy purity since 2009 and they have not canceled me or charged me the higher price that it now sells for. Much higher price, and when they began their new shipping prices the actually reduced my shipping form over $5 to the $3 that is standard... Sorry I digressed, my feeling is the vitamins do not work that well. My nails were good already so can't speak to that and my skin never felt or looked any better either... HTH

Respected Contributor

YES!  I have thin, fine hair.  The hair at the temples was almost nonexistant.  I've been taking the HSN supplement for 2 years.... 1 a day.  The hair at my temples filled in after several months of using it.  I just ordered the 720 count... it will last 2 years.  As for my nails, I can't say it makes them stronger, but I do think they grow faster.  

Respected Contributor

I ordered last year and I really don't know if it helps me.  I don't see new growth and I am not sure it helps with additional thinning. It does nothing for my nails. It does make my hair grow faster which I really don't like because my roots come in too fast.  I ordered today. I figured I will give it one more year. 

Respected Contributor

Don't like AL at all. While vitamins are 'good for you' there is no medical evidence that endorses all the baloney AL says.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm just so sick of seeing him. I used to buy some of his things, but I was really turned off by him when he became really nasty with QVC over his "HSN" formula and started slandering other vitamin companies and the whole dramatic ordeal over it all. Just yuck... completely unprofessional. When one is a spokesperson for their product, they should really try to keep some amount of decorum. 

Honored Contributor

I know Andrew Lessman has a large following and I think he has a lot of integrity.  For me, I won't buy capsules that use gelatin.  Today I purchased Kind organic vegan B12 that is sublingual.  I rarely supplement anymore because I get so much nourishment from my diet.  I wish everyone much health and hope that the H,S, and N accomplishes what you are seeking!

Respected Contributor

I had no luck at all with these vitamins. Did nothing. I take a multi vit from the drug store and my  nails and hair grow like crazy.I never had any luck with any of his products.

Valued Contributor

I take one a day.  I have a thinning areaat my forehead.  I had it for about 4 years so I am trying this product.  My nalls grow fast and I think that my hair grows faster, but that area is the the same.  I guess that that my skin is OK.  I also use medication perscribed by my  dermatologist.  I don't know if they really work, everyone is different, but I keep on  trying.  I might increase the does to 2 a day, but it gets expensive.

Esteemed Contributor

Nails yes, they grew faster. Hair yes, I grew more. Unfortunately not on my head which is what I took it for, only on my chin, moustache & nose hairs. Or so it seemed to me. UGH.