Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Beauty T.S.

I trust a vendor that sells both on ebay and amazon. Many of the supplement vendors do sell on both. 

Honored Contributor

I received my NusaPure a couple of days ago and I've been taking two caps daily. With my other Lipowheat supp I was taking only one a day. I'm sure it's just my imagination but I could swear my skin feels like it has a 'cushion' on it...like you had when you were young. After I washed my face this morning it was glowing! Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I received my NusaPure a couple of days ago and I've been taking two caps daily. With my other Lipowheat supp I was taking only one a day. I'm sure it's just my imagination but I could swear my skin feels like it has a 'cushion' on it...like you had when you were young. After I washed my face this morning it was glowing! Woman Very Happy

Glad to hear that! I received mine yesterday so I just started taking it. Hoping for some results.

Contributor

I have dry skin and decided to give this a try as I love so many of his other products. I believe I used it for the full 30 day trial period and saw no improvement whatsoever. It went back. 

Honored Contributor

I'm having amazing results from the NusaPure. Since I use Retin-A my skin can get very dry and flaky. But now what I'm noticing is there are hardly any flakes since I started taking 700mg (2 caps) of the NusaPure. It's fantastic!

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I thought you used piping rock, did you change?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I thought you used piping rock, did you change?

@goldensrbest ,

Yes, I changed brands because PR's were getting too expensive. I also wanted to try the phytoceramides made from sweet potatoes and rice. I really think there is a noticeable difference between the two kinds of phytoceramides. I like the NusaPure made with sweet potatoes and rice. They are also much cheaper.

Honored Contributor

I found a brand on Ebay called Earth Med, 350 mg made from sweet potatoes and rice, made in USA in an FDA approved facility. Only $13.95 for 200 caps, excellent feedback with over 500 sold.  I may give these a try, Much much cheaper than Nusapure.  Seems the more we look around, the less costly they become. 

Honored Contributor

I found a brand on Ebay called Earth Med, 350 mg made from sweet potatoes and rice, made in USA in an FDA approved facility. Only $13.95 for 200 caps, excellent feedback with over 500 sold.  I may give these a try, Much much cheaper than Nusapure.  Seems the more we look around, the less costly they become. It does say to take one per day, unlike Nusapure which is trying to get you take 2 per day. They are the only brand I have seen that says to take 2 per day. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle 

I don't know exactly why NusaPure recommends 2 caps of theirs daily. But I think it's working beautifully and so fast! I never got the same results when I was taking the Lipowheat.

I can't find the 'Earth Med' ones you mentioned on ebay. Is that the brand name?

I found them!  Thanks!