Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Beauty T.S.

@barefootwillow   I am glad to hear you like this product and are having good results.  I ordered also and I think mine will arrive tomorrow (Wed.)   I take several of AL's vitamins.  Looking forward to trying these.

Trusted Contributor

Pricey or not, I won't take any vitamins except Andrew's. I know they are fresh, I know they are pure with no heavy metals, toxins, mold, pesticides etc. because he sources his ingredients with a zero tolerance for chemicals.

I trust every product he makes. I love listening to the educating he does at every visit. I learn so much. He is not only a chemist and makes his own stuff, he is also a lawyer that used to work for the DEA, plus he is a healthnut who is super careful to what he puts in his body. He takes himself  what he makes and sells. That trust is hard to replace buying a brand I know nothing about. That is just me. I am sure there are lots of good brands of everything and anything out in the market, so taking Andrew's is just my own personal choice.

I read an article recently about an athlete (and I cannot remember his name) who is an over the top super health conscious person and he was using a very expensive, what he believed was THE best quality, work out powder (pre or post exercise, can't remember which, but it was one of pre or post). Out of curiosity he sent his powder to a very reputable lab and his "best of the best" powder came back with such high levels of lead, pesticides and mold spores he was shocked!

I can't even link the article because it was in a Men's magazine in a waiting room, but it was discouraging to me that it is almost impossible to find anything clean in this country anymore. So many people sick and have autoimmune diseases that were never even heard of 5-10 years ago because of the chemicals being sprayed on crops. Even organic food and plants are testing out with contamination.

It truly is quite frightening. Chemicals that have been banned on other countries for years because of how toxic they are are still being used in our country.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gabstoomuch  wow this story of the guy  testing his stuff is scary....I try to buy from companies that say they test but now i am thinking how do we really know they do?.....I asked nusapure(pytoceramides) if they could show proof they tested and they cant..Its so disheartening  and depressing whats going on...I think i will rethink buying some of andrews supplements....Your right i think we can trust that he does test and thats one reason his stuff is more money to...I have auto immune disorders i am trying to heal and i dont need to add more chemicals to my body when i am trying to detox them out....Thanks for sharing!

Honored Contributor

@gabstoomuch That's a good point about Andrew's supplements; they are fresh. I forgot about that!

It is not unusual for him to mention that for the TS they start making them a couple of months ahead of presentation date.

And it is also not unusual when quantities go low during a special pricing day that he gets on the phone during the show to see how many more his personally-owned manufacturing facility can make in order to continue selling. If they have enough ingredients on hand, they just keep the production going.

Super Contributor

I found a company called LifeExtension supplements that will provide a batch analysis test to you if requested to prove whats NOT in there supplements....I like that and will buy from them as well as Andrew from here on out...When Andrew does his specials i will get from him for sure as the bigger quantities are a better deal..Darn wish i had got the ceramide special!...I saw on his website he offered same deals as hsn only you could go on autoship on the 240 count and lock in that deal along with easy pay which is cool..And no taxes for me there and on larger bottles thats a big savings...I bought his sunscreen there a couple months ago and love it.

Frequent Contributor

I know I would never ever purchase vitamins from eBay....too many crazies in this world. I don’t buy beauty products from their anymore either after ordering Wen Remoist for $15.00 . It was “sealed” with a piece of scotch tape and the product was so thin it literally poured out of the jar 

Super Contributor

Wow AL customer service is great!I called  to ask question on ordering something and mentioned at end of call about the ceramide tsv and she offered it to me for the tsv price on a/d and easy pay because she could see i called in the day after tsv...I got the 240 count....I wanted to do the sweet potato/rice ceramide but cant find a company i trust so decided to go with this one....So happy she offered that to me and hope i get no reactions from them...Cant wait to see what he brings in july!

Frequent Contributor

@Sparky3333 @His July TS is his Healthy Hair,Skin& Nails supplement

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Many of the vitamin and supplement vendors selling on ebay are the same selling on their own site and on Amazon, as long as feeedback and exp dates are good  I buy many of these items on Ebay, I have only had one issue with an exp date and was immediately issued a refund.  Also a supp item has to be sealed. 

Super Contributor

@Shelbelle  i to dont have a problem buying supplements from ebay IF its a company i know and trust which means they meet my requirements....I use some Standard Process whole food supplements and can trust getting them on ebay if they are sealed and they tell me the expire date...I can get them from my chiropractor but i have to drive 40 min and thats a hassle if i dont have a appt.Skincare i dont buy any more because you never know how old it is...standard process is the only supp i have bought on ebay