Honored Contributor

Re: Anastasia Dip Brow question

On 8/28/2014 silkyk said:

I'm blonde and the blonde one works great for me.If you want to see better pics of the colors google the product then search images....lots of good pics there. I think you'll be happy with the blonde shade...it is the lightest.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} I use the blonde too. I've had so much trouble finding the perfect warm blonde color for my brows. If I found the right color, I didn't like the formula. If I liked the formula, the shade was too taupe-y for me. This is the first one that works. DD told me about it. I love it! Smile

Contributor

I use her auburn dip brow gel. Looooovvvve it. My hair is a brownish red and it works for me.
Respected Contributor

I think the color on the bottom of that top pic is blonde. I think auburn might be the one on the right. I LOVE the blonde. It's the BEST brow product!!
Honored Contributor

On 8/28/2014 Sherrie08 said: I have medium to dark brown hair bur really struggle with brow products looking way too dark, I've tried many different brow products but I'm never really happy with the results. I just need to fill in a little bit in some sparse areas and extend a little at the tail. I've been thinking of ordering this product in taupe. Do you think taupe would be ok for dark brown brows? Any advise on colors or technique? TIA

Hi Sherrie08-You may want to try her Chocolate instead of Dark Brown, I have Med brown hair that is highlighted a little and thats the one I went with after struggling to decide between Chocolate and Dark Brown, I am glad I went with Chocolate-its a little warmer and Dark Brown I am afraid would have been a little too dark for me.You need so little of this product as well....If you can get to a Sephora and see the colors in person that really helps too.....

Super Contributor

Hi JMFINLEY, I just read your post , thanks for your help. I will check out the lighter brown, brows are so not in my skill set. It looks so easy when I watch someone else do it, but mine are a mess. I just end up removing them most times. I've watched lot of how to videos, I guess I should go to a makeup counter or Sephora and get a lesson. Anyway, with my lack of skill with brows I need something subtle to work with so I don't look like Groucho Marx! Thanks again for the help.